Got ZooTV DVD today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peterrrrr

New Yorker
Don't want to complain, but it could have feature more bonus material and the sound on the concert could have been better.

But hey! It still a very good show :)

ntalwar said:

So what else is confirmed as coming out this fall from U2?

I talked to them yesterday, nothing is confirmed. It seems that there will not be any more releases this year. ZooTV will be released in september wich results that there will be no space for a release on Milan this year. :(

Peter , was it a Promo dvd ? Or the whole thing with the packaging ?

And btw did u happen to test it with a Hometheather ?

My you folks are demanding.

Why not wait a few weeks and actually buy the thing?

I'm always the first person to defend file sharing and whatnot - I get music I don't pay for all the time - but this is U2, the band we're all crazy about, and this is a release that has been, like, SEVEN YEARS in the making(since DVDs became popular), and now you all can't wait a few more weeks?

Peterrrrr said:

I work in record store and have contacts with Universal :)

WHAT ????? :shocked:

Go and ask for Lovetown, Under A Blood Red Sky Complete, Unforgettable Fire and The Best Of 1980-1990 DVD's now please ! :dancing: :applaud: :camera: :bow:

ponkine said:

WHAT ????? :shocked:

Go and ask for Lovetown, Under A Blood Red Sky Complete, Unforgettable Fire and The Best Of 1980-1990 DVD's now please ! :dancing: :applaud: :camera: :bow:

And Popmart, for the love of God, Popmart!

BrownEyedBoy said:
Well, at least take a picture of the whole packaging thing so we´ll know what we´re buying...
2006_Zoo_Tv_DVD_01.jpg

And...

2006_Zoo_Tv_DVD_02.jpg

Peterrrrr said:
Don't want to complain, but it could have feature more bonus material and the sound on the concert could have been better.

But hey! It still a very good show :)

What's wrong with the sound? Sounds ominous.

Umm, the picture is on their website. I also don't understand why you want to upload instead of getting the real thing (and please, no EBTTRT puns).

Back
Top Bottom