Got a U2 'shrine'? Let it shine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
I still have a lot more to add, but hey I just moved in recently and am pretty proud of what I have so far. A lot is still in my room at home as well.

I'm so happy to have those 4 vinyls :drool:
:up: Laura - verry niiiice. :happy:

I wish I had a college wall again!

My U2 shrinage is spread throughout the apartment...doesn't make for a great picture

Amazingly, I own only the albums and two videos. No posters. I may draw some, but I feel ashamed. :reject:

^ The only U2 item I have hanging on my wall is my JT lithograph, limited & plate-signed by Anton Corbijn, and framed. My baby!

u2joshuatree.jpg

LyricalDrug said:

I am a DJ and have been dreaming about finding Zooropa on vinyl for about 10 years now. I can't even find it online, let alone in the record shops!

Zooropa on vinyl...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hmmm... I think I've had mine for something like 8 or 9 years. I didn't rush to get it on vinyl right away. But I got that and all U2 albums (including the "Best Of" releases) on vinyl. Maybe I'm just lucky? :shrug:

doctorwho said:

Hmmm... I think I've had mine for something like 8 or 9 years. I didn't rush to get it on vinyl right away. But I got that and all U2 albums (including the "Best Of" releases) on vinyl. Maybe I'm just lucky? :shrug:

Want to sell it? Everybody's got a price...

:wink:

phillyfan26 said:
Amazingly, I own only the albums and two videos. No posters. I may draw some, but I feel ashamed. :reject:

Me too - in fact only one DVD, but I do own the Bono on Bono book...... and I can't even draw, unless it is stick men, so that idea is out of the window. :sad:

I just remembered that my sister has Boy and War on vinyl. I may steal it for my "collection".

:evil:

Last edited:
Blue Room said:
I dont really have a shrine, but here is my computer/guest room. Sort of has a theme to it. :laugh:

11870U2_room_7-med.jpg

11870U2_room_4-med.JPG

11870U2_room_2-med.JPG

11870U2_room_3-med.JPG

Blue Room, I like that white door of yours.

shatresized1dz.jpg

This is all I have out in the open....I've got every cd but those are tucked away with all the others.....Bono's hat sits on top of the tv in our bedroom so it is out of reach of the kids and can 'watch over me'!!

A few more....

This is some of my Vertigo Tour stuff. Eventually I'll frame it all together, hopefully something like this:
U2Vertigo-1.jpg

:uhoh: work...one of my work buddies grabbed my new phone and ended up taking a picture of my hand. :| I have a picture of Bono and one of Edge that I took and also pictures of me with my friends at various U2 events, like Cleveland a few years ago and a visit to Joshua Tree Park in CA.
Work-1.jpg

all your guy's collections look so great! i'm so jealous. i still need U2&i and a U2 ipod, but most of the cds/dvds i have
thanks for sharing!

I need to figure out the best way to show my DVDs & books - I don't have an awful lot, but I'd like to keep everything grouped together.

Oh well, that gives me another quest to fulfill: The Perfect Shelf for The U2 Room. :D :up:

im just starting out so its not the best thing, but im ok with it

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

these i really love, and clayton is on the way :drool: ignore John Frusciante

Smilla said:

that is beautiful.
how did you get it?

When they made the first run a few years ago, you could purchase them from various shops...until they were sold out. Every now and then one will come up on ebay. A guy about a year ago had two that he was selling, each unframed but with the certificates of authenticity & the print numbers. A friend and I each got one & had them matted & framed in reflection-less glass. :D It's just about the centerpiece of our living room!

If you google "joshua tree lithograph," you'll find a website that still sells them. That's where I took this linked picture from to post. I think they want something ridiculous like 400 for an unframed copy, though. :huh:

Last edited:
waynetravis said:

where did you get these?? :ohmy: :drool:

dont really know, my friend refuse to tell because they say i would go broke buying them, true, but still:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom