Gorman's O'Brien Broadcast Commentary Thread (Please no spoilers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to hear what this version of Stuck sounds like! :hyper:

timothius said:
I don't really think thats much a spoiler. :shrug:

It's just a pain in the arse that people can't read. I'm more annoyed that more people ignored the no spoilers request than about what happened!

HAY GUYS THE LINK ISNT WORKING FOR ME AM I SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING TO IT???

Why would people go to a thread about the show and not expect people to talk about the show.. how did you guys get 15 pages without talking about the setlist..

and you knew they would cut them off just like SNL.

And what's to spoil? They were U2 and they played a few songs.

It's not an episode of Lost.

I actually am quite enjoying this. I hated the acoustic set on Popmart and Elevation but this is quite nice!

"Stuck" is another weird choice since they haven't played it (that I know of) since the Vertigo rehearsal.

This is a great version now that the band's come in (with horns and everything).

I really like this version of the song. The original version is just ok but acoustic really brings something out in it.

typhoon said:
"Stuck" is another weird choice since they haven't played it (that I know of) since the Vertigo rehearsal.

They played it at the last Boston show

clerks said:
Why would people go to a thread about the show and not expect people to talk about the show.. how did you guys get 15 pages without talking about the setlist..

BECAUSE WE'RE LISTENING TO A BROADCAST THAT'S DELAYED BY TEN MINUTES! WE DON'T WANT THINGS BLOWN TEN MINUTES IN ADVANCE!

DIDN'T YOU FUCKING READ THAT? :mad:

Why can't any of you spoiling dorks just fess up that you fucked up instead of yelling at us?

U2dork said:
I really like this version of the song. The original version is just ok but acoustic really brings something out in it.

I thought that was quite a beautiful version of that. After hearing that, I don't think there's much grounds to complain that it's been played.

Must've sounded great after The First Time in Boston.

ok people relax they just said the show was cut....that is not a freaking spoiler, spoiler would be "they closed with crumbs"

Mofo said:
ok people relax they just said the show was cut....that is not a freaking spoiler, spoiler would be "they closed with crumbs"

Well, it's telling us something that happened. We don't want to know what happened ten minutes in advance!

Goodness. Did some people skip the original post or something?

I wanted to hear ALL of Vertigo
tantrum.gif

Eh, after hearing Vertigo for the 1,436,324,642th time, I don't mind so much.

If they'd cut off OOTS, I would have had to kill somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom