Gorman's O'Brien Broadcast Commentary Thread (Please no spoilers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Gorman's always hooking us up with cool shit. Go Gorman!

This is a pretty high-quality feed at 192 kbps too. It supports 64 users, so the dude's apparently got 12 Mbps of bandwidth to reliably throw around.

Sounds like the Edge is indeed doing the Year 2000 thing (did we already know that for sure?).

I'm watching The Apprentice (well, it's on in the background, which counts as "watching" in my world) and am hoping for a commercial with Mr. The Edge!

:hyper:

Axver said:

I like weird combinations.

Me too.

Throughout high school my "recess" used to be salt & vinegar potato chips dipped in cherry yoghurt.

And on Sunday mornings I have melted cheese on raisin toast :drool:

(Apparently Australia are throwing the 2nd ODI against ROW so they can get a crowd at the 3rd match (and the Sydney test), otherwise the series will be a financial failure.)

I guess I'm safe to post in this thread since I'm watching the same network
was redbird fever really worth it - the cardinals won - we all know about it in St Louis and if you were looking to find out about the game you wouldn't wait until 2235 to find - on a local network:mad:

rant over

Edge - :drool: Edge crush growing by leaps now

timothius said:

Sick by you should be shot for it. :happy:

First ball! :hyper:

Have you tried Marmite/Vegemite on Weet-bix?

I hope that the other players are worth watching today, not just Danny.

nurse chrissi said:
was redbird fever really worth it - the cardinals won - we all know about it in St Louis and if you were looking to find out about the game you wouldn't wait until 2235 to find - on a local network:mad:

rant over

Chrissi, I saw Edge at the Bono/Jeffrey Sachs talk last night. He is adorable. :cute:

nurse chrissi said:

rant over

Seriously. It's prettying annoying. KSDK tries to do a little too much sometimes.

corianderstem said:
I'm watching The Apprentice (well, it's on in the background, which counts as "watching" in my world) and am hoping for a commercial with Mr. The Edge!

:hyper:

I caught the last 25 minutes. No commercial :down:

My friend told me they air one during the last half of ER. I'm 23 minutes into the episode, so I'll probably be able to capture it :hyper:

chocky said:

Me too.

Throughout high school my "recess" used to be salt & vinegar potato chips dipped in cherry yoghurt.

And on Sunday mornings I have melted cheese on raisin toast :drool:

I've got to try the first one. I've done the second. Add pepper to the mix if you really want to be woken up.

(Apparently Australia are throwing the 2nd ODI against ROW so they can get a crowd at the 3rd match (and the Sydney test), otherwise the series will be a financial failure.)

:lmao:

Can't say I object. :wink:

yeah, I'll just have to miss the commercial ... it's not enough to make me sit through ER.

:wink:

But thanks for the warning!

I'm so proud i'm really surprising myself this time haven't looked at much of the spoilers...i haven't even seen a commercial yet and only about 10 mins left now..:hyper:

Queen Bee said:

I caught the last 25 minutes. No commercial :down:

My friend told me they air one during the last half of ER. I'm 23 minutes into the episode, so I'll probably be able to capture it :hyper:

Everytime I get up to check the commercials in The Apprentice (or any NBC show), they show clips form other shows airing on other nights. :madspit: Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be...

I'm not gonna be able to hear this, as my sound card died around february .. since then I can't listen toi any music form my crappy pc

BTW, my Screen didn't get better, we bought another one :laugh:

anyway... al I want to say (and in a CHANDLER manner): could there BE any more Conan threads? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom