Good U2 Songs When You're Sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss becky

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm home sick from work, and I feel like crap. Anyone got any good songs they can recommend listening to, to feel better?

I like to curl up in bed and listen to The Joshua Tree with a good set of headphones. :yes:

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I've been in bed for a few hours (Stuck in a Moment, anyone?), but I'm up now, and looking for something to listen to. I'll have to give some of these a try.

namkcuR, of course Achtung Baby. There's little that album can't cure. :yes:

Dirty Day, North and South of the river, An Cat Dubh, The Unforgettable Fire, Drowning Man, Zooropa, One Step Closer, Please, Playboy Mansion.

Try these.

it sounds weird, surely, but I had a headache from hell i didn't want to take drugs for the other day, and somehow listening to Bad over and over really helped. singing along too. edge's guitar in that one was like a massage of the temples and the pacing/swelling of the melody and the wide awake chorus sort of exorcised the pain away...
wouldn'ta picked it out of a lineup as being helpful i must say...
hope you feel better soon!

I usually stick on the entire Unforgettable Fire album and lay on the couch with my cats and just let whatever I've taken for whatever symptoms kick in. If it's really bad, I'll do the trilogy of Unforgettable Fire/Wide Awake in America/Joshua Tree (sometimes I skip Wide Awake and use Rattle and Hum instead). That way I don't have to get up for a while.

And I agree with you Shell, Bad helps most of the headaches I get as well.

how about...Miracle Drug....can't believe no one mentioned this one.

...I think it is 600mg of Ibuprofin.....lol!!! :wink:

An Achtung baby/Zooropa combo should get you back on your feet in no time.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom