Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he hasnt been in testje yet is has he?
:grumpy:

im sure adam would......

Thanks for taking the time to say hi, Edge! Sorry for arriving late to the party...

I've admired your talent, honesty and simple all-around class for years now. Can't wait to see you all next year!

(And just so you know, Bono may be pictured in the icon to the left but ultimately the purpose of the PopDaisy is to be thrown at your feet...)

:wink:

PopDaisy
:edge: :bono: :heart: :adam::larry:

Last edited:
RockNRollDawgie said:
Hello Edge!?!
It's really the original Edge posting here?
(Not that's there's more than one I mean)
:wave: :wave:

No, it's The The Edge. It's been confirmed by Interference....our little friend Dalkey was The Edge. Bono said hi earlier too! ;) Buckle up, this is going to be fun!

starsgoblue said:

No, it's The The Edge. It's been confirmed by Interference....our little friend Dalkey was The Edge. Bono said hi earlier too! ;) Buckle up, this is going to be fun!

So there was an impostor, but
"The Edge" now is the real thing ?
Way cool! :ohmy: :)

starsgoblue said:

So that scary Dalkey dude was Edge? Scary man... :huh: I'm gettin all confused agian :uhoh:

:ohmy: :wave: Welcome to interference. Nice to have ya here.
Haven't stopped listening to Vertigo all weekend! Observation: It takes 5 listenings to Vertigo to get to a local craft shop. Telling time according to Vertigo:coocoo: :shrug: :laugh:

starsgoblue said:
It's been confirmed by Interference....our little friend Dalkey was The Edge.

This has neither been confirmed nor denied by Interference.

Woah, I go away for a weekend for vacation to spend it with my beautiful new nephew and family and come home this evening and see this post!? :up:

:wave: HI!

*what a nice way to end a great weekend* :)

Hi Edge...!
Lol...I just remembered I had writen this at Dream Out Loud....I find it hilarious...if you come here...I wanted to share it with you! :)

B elieving in the force of holy dreams
O r taking just the chance to know what it means
N obody has the right to take you there
O ut of the broken light the city wears

A nother year, a special one
N obody knows for sure, but we will have some fun
D oes someone know the tittle of the new album to come?

T ime seems like it has been standing still
H aving the will to make us pay some bill
E ven if we love this band like no one will

E very day brings something closer
D on?t you know new sound is coming?
G ot to go, time is running out
E nding lines before the singer shouts

AWWWWW.....I love this guys so much, that I can't stop thinking about them!!! Bono...Edge....Larry...Adam....you guys are reading this?? I LOVE YOUUUUU!

LOL..I do! :)

EDGE -

Just wanted to thank you so much for creating music that has literally changed my life. I'm so excited to see what you guys have in store for us, and I pray that God would bless you in the craziness that no doubt lies ahead for you. Thanks! YOU ROCK!!!

~Matt

P.S. Please do a stadium show in the Twin Cities!!!

:wave: :shocked:
Hey Edge!!!! Wow, I didnt have access to a computer all weekend, and look at all the excitement I missed!!
So good to see you here at Interference!!
Thank you for everything! Vertigo rocks and has made me so happy! I must have heard it over a hundred times this weekend!

So Edge, is the tour really starting in Miami?

I cant wait to see you guys again!! Your autograph you gave me in Oakland 2001 is right here in front of me, thanks again!!
Say hi to Bono, Adam and Larry!!! Hope to see you post again soon :)

Edge!

Greetings from San Francisco :heart:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album and waiting anxiously for the tour!

Thanks for all the music :bow:

Cheers!

Bono's American Wife said:

If this was a hoax, people would leave Interference in disgust. Premium memberships and donations would screech to a halt not to mention the fact that Joel's reputation would be trashed beyond repair. Do you really think he would risk it all?

I totally agree with this. I for one would definately NEVER post here again if I were to find out this were a cruel joke, but I respect Joel and the team at Interference and believe them inherently. Anyone knows (even U2 and their entourage) that this is the premium U2 site, even if it is un official, it has the most members and most spirited debates on all things U2, why would Edge NOT want to post here:scratch:

*SHOCK AND AWE* :shocked:

:edge:??? THE Edge?? MR. The Edge??? WOW. Oh wow. Um...um...welcome to our little blue corner of the world! Pull up a chair and grab a Guinness...you're in for quite a ride. :D

THANK YOU for signing my poster at 2:30 AM after the LA3 show last tour...THANK YOU for allowing me to be a mere 6 feet from you inside the Heart at the Vegas show...THANK YOU for coming to Dallas...and THANK YOU for 25 years of AMAZING music...it's been the soundtrack of my life! (btw, I'm a mere 3 days older than Bono!) Vertigo is awesome, can't wait to hear the rest! :hyper:

Oh, and to you guys in Cowtown:

Ft. Worth Frog

Hey Edge

Anyway, please consider coming to Fort Worth-It's been 17-18 years since U2 was here. Oh, and fell welcome to bring BB King along like last time!!

kaiser23

or maybe American Airlines Center...

I'm ALLLL for the AA center this time around, WOO HOO!!! :up: (hey FW Frog, I was at that BB King/U2 show in '87 too!)

awesome....

:wave:welcome Mr. The Edge!! :wave:

no one is immune to the blue crack...even the Edge!

Vertigo is absofookinlutely awesome.

It has now made everything (well...almost everything) on the radio sound like fookin crap. :lmao:

You will be proud to hear that my station...Toronto's 102.1 The Edge :heart: is playing it in *heavy* rotation.

They also play you talking in heavy rotation, too...

Does this ring a bell?

"Hi This is The Edge and you're listening to The Edge..."

:lol:

Hi Edge!

Wow! I havn't posted for a while, this is really an great thing you are doing for the fans! Just wanted to say I really love the new single. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album in Novemeber.
I hope i don't sound like I'm gushing too much, but I think you are just an incredible artist!

Have a wonderful day!

Mrs. Edge said:
Wow, the things you miss when you sleep in! :shocked:

Hi Edge! :wave:

I am the "Morleigh" of Elevation, a Toronto U2 tribute band, and last night the band played Vertigo live. That song ROCKS!!! I think you would have enjoyed the live version. :D

What could I possibly say to you that hasn't already been said. You (and the rest of U2 of course, but particularly you, as my avatar might suggest) are the biggest influence on every aspect of my life from career to friends to marriage. I can't imagine what life would be like without U2. A lot darker, that's for sure.

THANK YOU for everything, and I can't wait to hear the rest of the new album!!! :hug:

Jessica

P.S. I am known as a writer of fanfics, particularly of the U2 variety. I sent 2 copies of my first ever story (more like an epic!) "The Edge of Reality" to you c/o Principal Management, and another to your mom in Malahide 18 years ago (this is what, at 16 years old I thought was the height of cleverness!). I wonder if it ever reached you... :hmm:
Oh...what I thought YOU were Mrs. Evans herself!? :wink:

oi my man!
how's it going?i see you can play that riff in vertigo i teached ya 4 years ago.well,that's what friends are for,right?

so,how about returning the favour.....
only this......

COME TO CROATIA.PORFAVOR,HOMBRE.CATORCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom