Good Lord Britney Spears Is Gone?!!?!?!?!??!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeVox

War Child
just got an Im from my friend, say what you will about her but this is a tragedy.....Madonna in trainning if you will......and she was beautiful.....if this is a rumor then I will be redfaced but right now it's 5:30 am and I just got a call from my friend........that's horrible......god be with her family ......horrible

OH MY GOD.....my fried is a bastard......goddamnit......I totally fell for it........damn you beer for allowing me to be so gullible

GruveDaddy [5:46 AM]: haha your reaction cracked me up
EdgeVox [5:46 AM]: hey it might be a prank
EdgeVox [5:46 AM]: hahahah you fucker
GruveDaddy [5:47 AM]: haha
EdgeVox [5:47 AM]: send me the websit
EdgeVox [5:47 AM]: HAHHAHAH GODDDAMN YOU
GruveDaddy [5:47 AM]: i lost it
EdgeVox [5:48 AM]: fuck you
GruveDaddy [5:48 AM]: hahah
EdgeVox [5:49 AM]: hahhhahahhahah popi's pissed
GruveDaddy [5:49 AM]: bahahaah
EdgeVox [5:49 AM]: "let me see that kevin guy again"
EdgeVox [5:49 AM]: I can't help but agree
EdgeVox [5:49 AM]: your ass is grass
GruveDaddy [5:49 AM]: hahahahah
EdgeVox [5:49 AM]: give me that website
GruveDaddy [5:49 AM]: shut up about it though... im gonna send it to more people tomorrow
EdgeVox [5:50 AM]: good god I felt horrible
GruveDaddy [5:50 AM]: hahah
EdgeVox [5:50 AM]: this will go on your resume when you arrive in hell
GruveDaddy [5:50 AM]: yeah i know
GruveDaddy [5:50 AM]: but it's hilarious
GruveDaddy [5:50 AM]: i mean
GruveDaddy [5:50 AM]: how fucking awkward... she flew across the median and into oncoming traffic... hahaha
GruveDaddy [5:50 AM]: ala meet joe black

charmed im sure
wink.gif

oh my god, please understand that I'm horribly embarassed and I'm laughing my ass off that I fell for it......still laughing....

And anywho, Britney Spears death hoaxes are nothing new...seems more people want to laugh at her death than anyone else...ah well

you know what.....might as well be somewhat productive with this thread......whoever is reading this.....go download these songs that are driving me fucking crazy.....Lay Lady Lay by Bob Dylan, Turn by Travis, More by Bobby Darin, Bartender by Dave Matthews Band.....and of course the ever reliable Be There by U2.......awesome awesome songs....(still embarassed)

[This message has been edited by EdgeVox (edited 10-07-2001).]

The Brit version video for Turn is better than the Yank version...nice anthem for franny to extend himself on.

Lay Lady Lay is great

Be There is too

3 outta 5 is a pass I guess...then again I havent heard the other two
tongue.gif

Originally posted by EdgeVox:
http://www.cnn.com%3b2001%3bshowbiz@209.61.189.243/britney/index.html

my cousin and I were already lowering our heads and making drunken cheers to her memory and for her family.......tomorrow morning (god willing no hangover) this will seem even funnier (as long as I get to punch my friend in the face)......

hahaha thanks EdgeVox this post made me laugh... you are the eigth wonder of the modern world when you have drink in you.
You should have made an mp3 of the drunken cheers, would have been great--hope Popi wasn't too pissed.

------------------
Oh John, let's not park here.
Oh John, let's not park.
Oh John, let's not.
Oh John, let's.
Oh John.
Oh.

Back
Top Bottom