Good evening Interferencers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...well my random thread had over 40,000 replies.

beat that!
*flexes muscles*

Buenos noches, mi amigo! :wink:

Y quiero tu suenos estas muy bueno! :laugh:

Edge, y'all better brush up on your espanol - I think y'all are going to get a lot more of this espanol en la futura.

Anyway, I SINCERELY WANT TO THANK FOR TAKING THE TIME TO BRING ALL OF US SO MUCH HAPPINESS. :up:

You are a TRUE ANGEL. :angel:

LOVE YOU ALWAYS, EDGE, just the way you are.

(and I agree with one poster who said to PLEASE take off your hat because you look so good without it!) :hug: :edge:

God bless you and all of U2 always - debbie :love: (ultraviolet love14)

See you next time Edge, I have been playing vertigo for three days now and am not tired of it!

Can't wait to here the rest of the LP

well well, its the edge! the man i have emulated in guitar sounds since i started playing. like a year and a half ago. BUT mr. "the edge" if youre reading, imitation is a form of flattery and a couple weeks ago somebody at church (i play on the worship team) said afterward i sounded like "edge..you know that guy from U2." which was like the most retarded thing ever because its obvious i know who you are. i have u2 tattoed on my wrist!!!!! :D:D and i have mailbox stickers on my electric that say u2...
anyway, dude you rock.
and youve always had a terribly cute bottom

EDGE WOO! ASK ANDY PHELPS TO COME UP ON STAGE WHEN YOU PLAY IN COLUMBUS, OHIO! I WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT BE THERE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT

Basstrap said:
yeah...well my random thread had over 40,000 replies.

beat that!
*flexes muscles*

basstrap, yes, you are truly god of all things randoooooom.

it's a pity that we're on my third generation thread now...ah, what can you do though...

i know there was something else i was going to say...

oh yeah. 'vertigo' rules.

love the new song, dude!

so listen, it's your fault I'm getting married -- met my fiance at Madison Square Garden in Oct. 2001. have U2 thought about becoming a wedding band? We'll feed you and there's an open bar. C'mon, open bar!!!!!

:ohmy:

looks like i missed all the excitement today. :eek:

i go see van halen and edge posts! :faint:

i wonder if edge likes van halen :hmm:

EDGE, PLEASE PUT PROPAGANDA BACK!!

WE LOVE YOU!! IF THERE IS ANY REMOTE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU ARE READING THIS PLEAE TRY TO GET PROP SET UP FOR YOUR TRUEST AND MOST LOYAL FANS.

WE CAN'T WAIT TO ROCK!

awww first good morning then goodnight! You're one of the family already!!!

It really is cool that you pop by to say hi to all us nutters! Hope you had a lovely night sleep :)

It is my destiny to be late everywhere.
Still i have to ask, what or who was the inspiration for Vertigo?
Nobody here really seems to know
You of all people should know?

by the way, if Mr Elvis could get david copperfield to come here
as well, then interference.com would officially be my favourite site!
:Imao:

-Eva-

Edge......Vertigo Rocks and U Da Man!!! I'll see you guys in DC on the tour next year. So what ever happened to "Full Metal Jacket?"

wow....hello again edge.....

I've listened to Vetigo all day yesterday....and how is it possible that you've put all u2 albums in that one song???

mikal said:
HA!
Edge, can you say good morning and goodnight everyday?

Or maybe just tell us all a bedtime story once a week :applaud: :)

Posted twice sorry about that. Tried to delete one but it wouldn't let me :(

Last edited:
So Edge, When are the other three band members gonna get on here... I'm sure theres a lot of us here waiting to talk with Bono :drool: Anyway Thanks a ton for taking the time to get on here.

Mr. The Edge: What is the goal? Remind me? ;)

Thanks for the inspirational music. It's saved me on more than one occasion, and I'm sure that goes for a ton of us.

If I had to ask one question it'd be: Will you please, please, PLEASE play Oklahoma City on the next tour? We have a new arena that seats close to 20,000 people, and I know at least a dozen, non-interferencers who would attend.

Cheers, Danospano

Hey Edge!
I must say that I think that U2 are the best live band that ever walked this earth and you are the big reason for that. So, I hope that you will make more varied setlists for the next tour and play some hidden gems like Tomorrow, Like a Song or ACROBAT!!!
By the way, your slide-solo in Miracle Drug is the best work you've done in years. We want more!!! You have a favorite on HTDAAB?

Good afternoon, Edge! I agree with whoever it was a bit higher up that wrote U2 is the greatest live band ever to grace the earth! :yes: I've 17 shows under my belt, though only one on my home turf, so... I could start begging: PLEASE, please, come to Finland next year! :rant: OK, OK... I'm not really ranting... Just found that smiley amusing. :cute:

I'm looking forward to the new single, album & tour! :up:

Blue Pearl

Edge: Being a fellow member of the 40+ club, I also grew up with The Who - great stuff!

However, the next time you see Roger, ask him why he's doing Time Life commercials in the U.S. :huh: :eyebrow: Advertising CD collections from the 70's just doesn't seem to be appropriate for a "rock god".

Good Night Edge,

Just want you to know that your playing on Vertigo is superb! Well worth the wait! Yourself, Adam and Larry are KICKING ASS on this song. I can't wait to experience it LIVE!

Love from San Diego, CA

Adriana

erised said:

:eeklaugh:

Let's hope Mr. Edge has a sense of humor, should he ever find those threads.... :uhoh:

:tongue:

:lol:

Someone asked how Vertigo can sound like all of U2's albums in one... IMO, Vertigo definitely has musical sounds of early U2 in it (I think I can recognize Edge's guitar now that he used in BD, IWF and now Vertigo)... which is so exciting for it to be coupled with the new way Bono delivered his lines (short, thrusting lines with inventive line breaks) on Vertigo. I can feel the intensity of U2's great music behind it, from Out of Control to UTEOTW. It ROCKS :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom