Good evening Interferencers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justified said:
:wink: I say Edge takes a pic of himself with interference in the background as proof. :sexywink:

Then I'd definately believe it's the Edge. :)
I would gladly apologize for being
skeptical as well.

Given the benefit of the doubt, Bono does know about those "scary girls" on PLEBA.
So, it's not beyond the realm of possibillity that Edge knows about Interference too.
What I can't understand is why can't this be verfied?

:wink:

Last edited:
The Edge said this is the final tracklisting:

Crumbs From Your Table
City of Blinding Lights
Man & Woman
Yahweh
Vertigo
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
All Because of You
Tough
Miracle Drug
Full Metal Jacket/Native Son
Love, Peace or Else

but U2.com said:

1. Vertigo
2. Miracle Drug
3. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
4. Love And Peace Or Else
5. City Of Blinding Lights
6. All Because Of You
7. A Man And A Woman
8. Crumbs From Your Table
9. One Step Closer
10. Original Of The Species
11. Yahweh

:confused:

PS I want to believe, I really do. Im just vascilating.

Last edited:
beli said:

lol. Thats what I said. Except I added - holding a copy of todays newspaper - cause Im a dag.

:hmm:
:laugh:
I will be amused at any proof that he would be willing to provide. The whole Bono and PLEBA thing cracked me when I found out and was quite :eek: at my posts under my old name in PLEBA. I am sure Edge could have a lot of fun with this. :sexywink:

How about a picture of the new cd in the foreground and interference in the background.?

Actually, to a degree, we're all 'unanimous anonymous' and that is one of the beauties of the internet.:wink:

Last edited:
From Cute Irish Bono: Edge, do you like the cars?

I don't kno wif you'll read this Edge, but she wants to know bad lol... I'm guessing you probably do :)

The Edge said:
the Who rock! Pete and Roger are mates of mine and I think you will be impressed with what they offer you next year!

I totally agree that The Who rock!

I saw them on the '89 tour in Vancouver, and they were awesome. It was really great to watch Roger Daltry on stage, running in one place, for what seemed like the entire show, lol. Pete was also fantastic, as were the rest of the band (John and um...I forget who was on drums that year). To me, they sounded better than the Stones, another band I saw that year.

Greetngs The Edge! I know that even your Mogther calls you "The Edge' so far be it from me to stray from that.:))

Anyway in the remote chance you actually get a chance to read this I just wanted to first wish you the very best of luck with your new album and tour and second to congratulate you on your future induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame.

Lastly, a very sincere thank you from me to you and the rest of the boys. You see, your music, your lyrics, and the way you have stayed relavant fr so long has inspired me in ways only a handful of people have been.....
I am the owner of a site I think you may have visited occassionally. That site is U2mart.com - a U2 Store created by Fans FOR Fans! This fan site/store hybrid is a labor of love for me and is growing everyday.
I would consider it the highest honor if someday you could submit to me privately your thoughts on my site...how you like it? what you would improve? Change? or even how u2 and Principle Mngmnt could 'possibly' help me someday!!! ( My apologies Had to ask!)

At any rate great to see your post. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get to meet you and the band while on tour. One can dream!!

Cheers,

Pat
patrick@u2mart.com

banner_new.gif

Don't know if it's you. Healthy skepticism? Maybe. If so though, I feel it is important for me to tell you that your music has had a profound impact on my life and who I am as a person. Take that to heart. Oh and thanks for a guitar driven album. We punks adore that...

Edge!!!!!! :)..i haven't been on this forum in soo long...so sorry i missed you!
I love Vertigo it totally rocks!

Eh, what did I say?
I said, "I heard the new U2 single. A fresh new outtake of rock n roll. Some familiarity Edgish guitar rips, thank Goodness, but a little of the Ramones was still lingering as I replayed the song in my head. Bono, and his billion-dollar twangy sexy voice doing his best to rap, sure made me start to get up and dance, you can just feel Bono bebop through your veins. How can you just sit there and not at least bop your head? This is definitely a new turn for U2, and I think they've headed down a much more hip road."

"Swingin to the music..." I bet he's got EVERYONE @ Interference 'swinging to the music'!!!

I've been sitting here for an inane amount of time trying to think of something original to say... but alas, it's never going to happen at 3:30am on a night shift.

All I can offer is - I"ll be in Ireland in less than 2 weeks ... can we meet you for a pint?! :D

Hi Edge :wave: It's great to have a member here interacting with the fans :) I met you back in 2002 when I was living in Ireland...you signed my shoebox "there's no business like shoe business" - which I thought was brilliant :D
Can't wait to hear some more from ya :D

'Justified,' what was this Bono and PLEBA thing you were talking about???

Was he on with a different name or something???

let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom