"GONE" is like a "DRUG"....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Closer to you, everyday. I didn't want it that much, anyway..."

Gone is dirty. It sounds a scratched record and rubber on asphalt, but you can't deny the fact that its composition is one of the most oddly beautiful sounds ever imagined and manifested by U2.

Moser said:
"Closer to you, everyday. I didn't want it that much, anyway..."

Gone is dirty. It sounds a scratched record and rubber on asphalt, but you can't deny the fact that its composition is one of the most oddly beautiful sounds ever imagined and manifested by U2.

and I thought it was just me.. :wink:

Untill - Last Night on Earth.. did me in..:drool:
This whole album just blows me away.

All I can say about Gone is:

U2 needs to play this song live again. Imagine Gone nowadays with Bono's vocals. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

perhaps your username should be "addicted to gone" :wink:

Yeah...you´re right !!! :yes: but.....:no: I just can´t quit Bad cause it´s my first and overlasting drug. Bad has fed my body, my soul and my mind for years and keeps me fine. :wink:

My second choice would be Gone, indeed! It´s kinda of a new drug for me...

Bad, in my opinion, is the SOUL OF U2 and will always be THE U2 SONG....:combust:

Gone is the shit.

I love every second of it.

Loved it from the first time I heard it...wow it really was 11 years ago, geez. That's absurd.

I want that song played at my funeral.

You're holding on to every little thing so tightly, 'til there's nothing left for you anyway...

=

favourite line. possibly.

I still don't LOVE it...

I'd rather rock out to LNOE live again, or dance to Do You Feel Loved LIVE :drool:

Addicted To Bad said:

Yeah...you´re right !!! :yes: but.....:no: I just can´t quit Bad cause it´s my first and overlasting drug. Bad has fed my body, my soul and my mind for years and keeps me fine. :wink:

My second choice would be Gone, indeed! It´s kinda of a new drug for me...

Bad, in my opinion, is the SOUL OF U2 and will always be THE U2 SONG....:combust:

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE AWAKE

definetley there best song

gone rocks though

A zillion threads like that – but I still don't appreciate this tune that much. It's okay, that it has been put to rest live at the last tour ...

Iskra said:
Do You Feel Loved will go down as one of the most underrated songs ever.

I don't know about that...I think Gone is far more underrated than DYFL.

DYFL is trying to be what Gone is...a solid song. DYFL sounds forced to me...but that's only me, whereas Gone seems to just flow out of the band...:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom