Give me some advice - to listen to the new album or not... today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
radioskugga said:

i predict your review thread will have many replies :D

Yes it will! but after that "Portuguese album review" thread James may be in for a back-lash if he has anything less than a "four star review" in store :shame:

I for one hope that you will be as objective as possible James... if it doesn't do much for you on the first listen you should say so and everyone here should respect James' opinion :) on the other hand, if its as awesome as we think it will be you better not step foot in this forum without a decent quality recording! :wink:

I don't want him to tape the album for the same reasons he was hesitant to go to this event. Plus, it's like stealing.

But even if those ethical issues mean little, I can guarantee you that he'll be checked so well it'll be impossible to bring any recording device in with him.

Yeah we have about 7 hours to go so meantime I'll replay the clips we have and dream it all up again.

Absolutely you should! I'll give you $10000 for a review this evening!

Oh wait ... sorry ... nevermind.

I'd say forget it.

I told Bono late last week that I will just wait for the album to come out in November. After a look of shock he obliged and went about his way. You know he really is a short fellow that Bono...

Back
Top Bottom