Give Bono a 100 rating!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just because you haven't heard of this guy doesn't mean he's not influential to a bazillion people somewhere else in the world, ya know.

Allegra said:

I think it was the Koreans.

Last night I started getting errors.

Plus too, for every 5 votes for Bono we were putting in, they were entering in 25...it was nuts!

They must be cheating.:tsk:
There's just no way that's possible!:madspit:
It's still not working. This is just plain stupid....

Allegra said:

They have to be! Rain climbed up to the top out of nowhere too far and too fast. I'm sure their little cheating machines broke the website! :tsk:

I know! It's crazy how fast he got past Bono!:|
Well, I know that is one issue of Time that I will not be buying if Rain is going to be on the cover. OMG that makes me so mad just thinking about it!:mad:

I really wanted Bono to win too:sad:

Make it Rain like Pacman Jones at a strip club, motherfuckers!!!!

jonespackmanmug1vd9.jpg

i just refreshed and gave bono a 100 rating a million times and he still only has a 92 rating. i bet that crap is fixed :tsk:

Chizip said:
Sidney Crosby has overtaken Bono, you people aren't voting enough :tsk:

i personally find it worse that rain is pwning bono at the moment. it could at least have been the sun.

edit: and also, the more 100s i give the bono bitch, the further he drops. he's at 90 now. what a scam.

Last edited:
WithOrWithOutE said:
They must be cheating.:tsk:

And you weren't? :|

It's very hypocritical that those of you who voted thousands of times for Bono are up in arms about Rain fans voting thousands of times for Rain.

Axver said:

And you weren't? :|

It's very hypocritical that those of you who voted thousands of times for Bono are up in arms about Rain fans voting thousands of times for Rain.

Okay so maybe I was cheating, but I'm not voting anymore. I still wanted Bono to win. I can't help it. :shrug:
It started out as something to do for fun but turned into something else.
What matters is that I know how important Bono is to ME and that makes me happy enough:)
And if Rain or anyone else wins, then good for them.:up:

GibsonGirl said:

Does it really matter? This whole survey is utterly pointless to begin with.

But if Bono doesn't win, half of the people here will set themselves on fire.

As long as you know he's a good guy, and he keeps doing his thing, it's all okay.

I don't know anyone who reads this Time Magazine anyway.

zoolander.jpg

Back
Top Bottom