Ghost Ranch Hills (fictional LP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the tourist

Blue Crack Addict
I had this as a reply in another thread, but I decided that since I am an ego-maniac, this deserves its own thread.:wink:

U2 could have just not put b-sides on the singles from The Unforgettable Fire or The Joshua Tree and made an album out of them that would rival anything they've ever put out (Imagine they put Heartland on this fictional album since it was supposedly written during the Joshua Tree era). Imagine this album:

Late 1987/Early 1988 (while on The Joshua Tree tour)

"GHOST RANCH HILLS"

01. The Three Sunrises
02. Silver And Gold (longer solo, like live version)
03. The Sweetest Thing** (polished up a little)
04. Spanish Eyes*
05. Luminous Times (more definite lyrics and music during bridge)
06. Heartland***
07. Walk To The Water
08. Love Comes Tumbling
09. In The Truth We Come (formerly Boomerang II, more defined)
10. Race Against Time
11. Beautiful Ghost
12. Deep In The Heart

*first single
**second single
***third single

The tourist what are you doing here?? :wink: You should be in U2's management or who decide about these things...:wink: :)
It's great idea!

Oh man...if that had happened, that would probably be my favorite album ever! :drool:

miss becky said:
Oh man...if that had happened, that would probably be my favorite album ever! :drool:

Yeah, who needs Achtung, eh? :wink:

Though I must say I'd prefer the title of Dawn Changes Everything. I used that for an ever so slightly similar release in the rewritten U2 history threads that Tourist did.

Axver said:

Yeah, who needs Achtung, eh? :wink:

No no. Achtung Baby would still be my favorite. I thought that went without saying. :wink: But this phantom album would come in second.

riderka said:
The tourist what are you doing here?? :wink: You should be in U2's management or who decide about these things...:wink: :)
It's great idea!

I know! If only....

I still wish I had a high qualiy Deep In The Heart and Beautiful Ghost so I could actually make this album (and have it flow).

Back
Top Bottom