Getting Vertigo - Testjes tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
This is a tree for distributing Vertigo by email when its released on Thursday/Friday.

I will organise obtaining the song.

The following people I have already added to this tree whether they like it or not. lol

ABEL
Angela Harlem
bammo2
BAW
beli
cass
cat2150
doozer61
fah
girlinthisvicinity
greety
laramullen
MissMaCo
MullenGirl
Popmartijn
Rono
Salomey
Tomer
ylimeU2

plus Indra.

If there are 5 strays / newbies that want to be Honarary Testjes please post in this thread and I will add you to our distribution list

Signed bored fire evacuation officer beli

Last edited:
Beli

yes, I can take up to 8mb on my email address. so it will work unless vertigo is 7minutes or something.

Hey Renne, if you don't make it onto this one, I'll send you a copy. I'm planning on doing a tree for the Pacific Rim and my LJ friends.

I guess the rest of us are like the third class passengers on the Titanic. :wink:
Well, The Passengers IS one of my favourite records!
I'm sure we'll somehow manage to hear this on our own, without inside network assistance, or sonic lifeboats.

Oh youre no fun Biff! lol

This is my draft. I have NOT asked anyone so I will do so shortly.

I have left some spaces incase some of these people dont want to be involved. If they dont I will ask for more "third class passengers" in this thread.

beli- fah- doozer61-BAW
beli- fah- dmahoney10-biff
beli- indra- boosterjuice
beli- indra- U2_Muse
beli- MullenGirl- drivemytrabant
beli- MullenGirl- ylimeU2
Popmartijn- salome-angela harlem- bammo2
Popmartijn- salome-laramullen- girlinthisvicinity
Popmartijn- tomer- cat2150- cass
Popmartijn- tomer- greety
Popmartijn- abel- rono
Popmartijn- abel- MissMaCo

PS I have taken Renne off as he has jumped ship.

What I mean by this is Marty and I will email each other (won't we Marty).

We will email 3 people who will email 2 people who will email 1 or 2 depending.

Thats my system anyway, feel free to invent your own.

Last edited:
Awesome, gorman! Beli, just to co-ordinate - whichever one of us has a clip first, we'll send it to gorman, alright?

beli said:
This is a tree for distributing Vertigo by email when its released on Thursday/Friday.

I will organise obtaining the song.

The following people I have already added to this tree whether they like it or not. lol

ABEL

haha thanks :D

Angela Harlem said:
:up:

Renne I dunno if TPG can handle these emails, can they? They couldnt handle even a connection when I was signed up with them lol.

Haha, yeah, I know how you feel! I got knocked back by them sometime in 2003 ... good thing Dart knew what they were doing when they connected me, even if they then went totally down the gurgler and I had to jump ship to Internode.

Lo-Fi said:
Oh, can I add my address please, lofi.landscape@gmail.com

I think you've missed out on this one, but I recall back when we thought that Liverpool station would play it, I said I'd e-mail you a copy. That offer stands if you still want to take me up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom