Getting Vertigo - Pacific Rim tree.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I mentioned this in a couple of other places...so apologies for repeating myself...but i think this www.yousendit.com place could solve the problem for those fans with limited space on their email accounts.

With that site u upload a big file to the yousendit.com server and the email recipient you specify just gets a link emailed to them so they can download directly from the yousendit.com server. The file itself doesn't get sent to the recipients inbox.

The mp3 might get taken off eventually because of the whole issue about distributing it in the first place, but between us we might be able to get the mp3 to a fans who wouldn't normally be able to get the file.

Just a thought :)

Damn! I realized right after I submitted the post that I couldn't use my hotmail acct. The only other email address I could use is my work one and that's not an option. Oh well, thanks anyway, appreciate the gesture!

bratty_cat said:
Damn! I realized right after I submitted the post that I couldn't use my hotmail acct. The only other email address I could use is my work one and that's not an option. Oh well, thanks anyway, appreciate the gesture!

Ah, that's a shame, hopefully you can get it some other way ... have you checked the Vertigo hosting thread? Save the links of some sites there and you should be in luck.

bratty_cat said:
Thanks Axver, I'll try that!

I hope you have some luck with it! I'd like to just state again, so that everyone's perfectly clear on my position, that I am not trying to deprive U2 of any profits they deserve - I am trying to spread the Vertigo love as far as possible and allow the dedicated fanbase to hear the song (and through doing so, I would also imagine it would quickly filter to a broader market, expanding U2's reach). As long as there are no major concerns, I will be e-mailing a copy to those who have given me their e-mail address to tide them over until they can purchase the single in the shops.

Edit: just like to state that there are five spaces left (only four if theedge7 confirms they live in the Pacific region before I receive a fifth applicant).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom