"Get On Your Boots" E-mail Request Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this gonna work? Is one person volunteering to email everyone here?... maddy_goldie@hotmail.com

See below:

ok i've added every e-mail address up to this point to a mass list... problem of course is that i started this thread because i myself can't just sit on this thread waiting... i have work, practice, meetings, happy hours...

i don't want to just post a mass post of e-mails (some don't want the address posted and write out "dot com" in a failing battle against spamers)... but i can't be fully in charge of this thing... sooooo any suggestions?

maybe someone who knows they'll be around durring the day most of the time can create a g-mail account, give a four or five people the password, have everyone from this point on send an e-mail request to that g-mail account so that it's as simple as just adding people's names to the address book, and then when it does happen, whoever's first to get to the account can send it out to everyone en mass?

That's a good idea. I'll do it. I can make the account right now. :up:

Alright,

The gmail account is getyourbootsonu2@gmail.com

Who will be around that day for the account's password?

Wow, this thread is a goldmine for spamcomputers.

What happened to patiently waiting for a single until it comes out? Or even until it's downloadable.

This seems the lazy way. I'll wait until the single's out and perhaps actually buy it.

shut up! you're ruining my plan dammit!

I just have to mispell a couple more words....throw in the phrase "Gett Free Viagera and See-allus wit out a perscipshion" and just watch the money roll in baby!!!

Genius I tell ya! Genius!!!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom