George W. Bush doing SBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a group called 'rx' (I think). It uses the same technology that U2 used during the ZooTV tour to have Geroge Bush (the older one) sing We Will Rock You.

new oakenfold mix

i was just listening to channel 93.3's electectronica@eleven here in denver, and the song introed in, and i hear the words "this song is a not a rebel song..." except the voice sounded like president bush's. i kept listening, and it was sunday bloody sunday sped up, and all of the lyrics were said, but they were words from bush's past speeches sampled in to form the lyrics. and then in the little solo part, they had part of his speech from the rnc. it was crazy, i liked it, but still can't decide what to make of it.

so, has anyone else heard this, or have any idea where i could get it, because i would really like to hear it again.

In the great tradition of George Bush Sr. "singing" "We Will Rock You" before every Zoo TV show, now we have George W. "singing" Sunday Bloody Sunday.

File can be found here
I was told this was extrapolated from the Sunday morning radio addresses.

Enjoy! Pretty cool stuff.

Last edited:
Sorry Chip! Some of us have lives and well, hadn't joined Interference back then, However, through the joy that are my super mod powers, I shall merge.

:grumpy:

^
GrumpyWife.gif

hadn't heard it before, thanks Miroslava :up:

Back
Top Bottom