GA vs. the $130 tickets at Staples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2valleygirl

Refugee
Okay,so I just got my Prop form and I have a dillema. Should I get the GA or the $130 tickets?

1.)What time would I have to arrive at Staples to get in or close to the heart(last time I heard they let VIP's in at the last minute at Arrowhead Pond)?

2.)If I cannot arrive THAT early is it better to get the higher priced tickets than to risk standing too far back.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

How early can you arrive? Unless you arrive really late, I would definitely go for the GA! Cheaper and better
smile.gif

------------------
boom cha, boom cha.................discotheque!

Here's what you should do:
Get the $130 tix, as well as the GA ones.
Keep the $130 ones, and give the GAs to me, free of charge. Problem solved and good luck!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

Ha, Ha!!!! I wish I had tickets for everyone!

I have a baby so I probably won't be able to camp all day long. How early do you have to get in the GA line to get a good spot in or out of the heart?

To be in the heart I'd say 1-1:30 (maybe even 2) is the latest you should be there. For a good spot outside the heart, 3 at the latest, but it's probably better to show up just as early as for the heart, so you can claim right up by the tip

Yeah, they should be pretty understanding (and there should also be some porta-potties nearby). Just as long as you don't come back from your break with 5 more people than when you left.
wink.gif

However, when it comes close to the time doors open (within half an hour), I'd keep my butt right in line - people tend to get snippy at the sight of anyone who looks like they might be cutting, and understandably so.

like oh my God, dont buy Gold Circle if you can buy GA!!! The thought of the heart in Staples Center is so cool. The heart is a GREAT place to be Valleygirl! Get GA if you can be there by 2!

I went to the last show at the Pond and got there right after PJ took the stage. I was about 12 feet from the end of the stage (I don't know if you would consider that great) but I thought it was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom