GA questions- pls help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BittersweetGirl

The Fly
If I have fairly good regular seats is it worth trying to sell them to get GAs? (it's Baltimore) This is my 1st U2 concert so I have no idea what the view is like/how close stuff is. Is GA one big drunk sweaty mess? Does Bono really crowd-surf? If I get there by 1 or 2 pm will I get in the heart? If I don't, is the view still good? Any other thoughts? Thanks so much!

Bittersweet Girl...I would do whatever you can to get GA, and get into the heart. U2 has never had this option in the States before, so this is something to take advantage of. I showed up in the GA line at about 11:00 in the morning, and I was able to get a wristband that was numbered, so that I was able to go to lunch and even go in back of the arena and get autographs from Adam and Larry. I was able to get back in line around 4:30. Once in the heart, I was able to get in the front row in front of Adam. There was plenty of room in the heart at San Jose, and I never saw any problems of the fans that were in there. I hope this helps, and that you have a fantastic time at your first show...it will be one of the greatest things in this life you can experience. I will look forward to your review of the show.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom