Furthering The U2 vs. Rolling Stones Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Hives are good but they are rebels and can be annoying to me. I really like Baly Drawn Boy. The White Stripes are o.k. to me.

I would like to add Ben Folds and Ben Lee!;)

Last edited:
You know, I've not really gotten into Ben Folds. My cousin raves about him.

If you'd like, we can continue this convo in the "bang and clatter" thread at the Lemonade Stand, but we might get in trouble if we get too off-topic. :)

Thank you, but no thank you.;) I just sometimes get annoyed because I want people to know there isn't a wrong taste in music. A lot of people here to me, have similar tastes and that's fine, I just wanted to state, I respect people's music interests, I just might have different ones to you. Yeah, that's cool, your brother likes Ben Folds. Well, thank you for talking music with me but I have to go now.;)

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I've never quite understood why the Stones get the credit that they do. I mean, yeah Paint it Black is majestic, but thats the only GREAT song I've ever heard of theirs IMHO.

For me, yeah U2 is the greatest band ever, but I wouldn't have a problem with the Beatles taking the #1 spot for most people. Still, U2 should without any real competition have the #2 by now!

Back
Top Bottom