Funny U2 reference while at home for xmas break in Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
Saw a shoe store called Mephisto after seeing a kinda boring long(2hr45min) ass play(The Prince and the pauper) with my family. It's not Macphisto but it's close with phisto in it.

LOL

I see things that remind me of U2 all the time.

Example: I was flipping through the channels today and I saw someone who had the facial hair that Edge has and didn't think twice about flipping back to that station and watching the guy for a few seconds just cause he reminded me of Edge and U2. Hmmmmm....think it might be time to take a break.

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by jesseu2:
Saw a shoe store called Mephisto after seeing a kinda boring long(2hr45min) ass play(The Prince and the pauper) with my family. It's not Macphisto but it's close with phisto in it.

Tell the TRUTH Jess YOU really dug THAT play...
or-
Did you tell your folks that Vegas was BETTER? Little bro?

DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by ti-hua:
There used to be a deli type thing around the corner from me called "Bonoful". Is that an adjective?

It is now!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Bonoful: adj. to be full of Bono; to think thoughts of Bono; to imagine yourself with Bono; to crave Bono.

It's the Oxford English Dictionary Definition!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Jesse, when I was in Tennessee last month I saw a Memphisto sign on the way to Memphis! Too weird, huh?
smile.gif

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

Back
Top Bottom