Funniest Sh#t ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember when that came out. It was around that time that I questioned Bono's sanity.

Who said his voice sounds great??? Sounds like sh!t to me.

Who said his voice sounds great ? Me !!

Well...I just can´t understand why some people don´t understand that everything is a matter of taste. What sounds like sh!t for you can sounds like honey for someone... What´s the problem ?! After all that´s why are forums for ... :wink:

Just because YOU think it´s a sh!t doesn´t mean it´s a real sh!t . :eyebrow:

(hum.. this talk doesn´t make sense at all...) :shrug:

not only was i well aware of this song, i have the cd single:

newday.jpg

notice there is a hip hop clean version. that is the one that really tears it up.
maybe they should add that to the next tour setlist, with edge taking wyclef's part.

Thank God they didn't make that poor Irish white boy dance!!! :D:D:D:applaud::applaud::applaud:

:up: Mind you Bono looks like the Artful Dodger from Oliver in that - I thought for a dreadful minute that he was going to start tap dancing :wink:

There must be many a performer who thought their less than finer moments had thankfully faded into obscurity and then got a shock when Youtube hit the internet, still it's a good laugh for everyone else

have you seen "stuck in a moment" usa football version. ya that's the worst
u2 video ever. the music video for "elevation" is a mess too but this video "new day" is just LOL'S!

at least new day is not a U2 video.
i'm going to disagree and go with red hill mining town as the worst. the stuck in a moment is absolutely awful, but rhmt is the very sincere u2 at is most laughable worse. with the cheesiness of the other videos you mentioned, i can at least pretend they knew they were cheesy as they were doing them, but red hill is just trying way to hard and its is just so bad.

Oh no....the hat ruined it (for me anyway).

The hat is where it's at, my friend. :heart:

I have the CD single too. I suddenly feel like listening to this song over...and over...and over...and then buying a top hat.

it pains me a bit how bad Bono did sound at the end of the 90s

I do agree with the sentiment that even when in poor shape he still adds something to any song
whatever that something might be

I really like Bono with a top hat!

This video is funny, Bono has a sense of irony about himself that I like.
But his voice is painfully weak, it's hard for me to listen to the voice he had in the late 90s.

That...was...mortifying...to...WATCH!!!

Bono, were you totally smashed when you did that?

I really like Bono with a top hat!

This video is funny, Bono has a sense of irony about himself that I like.
But his voice is painfully weak, it's hard for me to listen to the voice he had in the late 90s.
Well i guess it's pretty soon after he had his surgery or just before, because even during Popmart he wasnt that bad voiced (apart from 1 or 2 exclusions like sarajevo).

Back
Top Bottom