Full OOTS and ABOY Apple performance mp3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton Brother

The Fly
I just dowloaded these from the Art Director's wonderful Yahoo HTDAAB page.

The complete clip - 4:13 OOTS, and 3:18 ABOY

I don't have the ability to post it, but I'll try to email whoever requests it before I hit the sack.

Hopefully someone else can post these!!

God Bless the Art Director!

Dalton

I have no idea how there are still naysayers out there after listening to what ? 4 Songs that have come out in some form or another......damn this album is going to kick ass

Xavier

So whats peoples thoughts on these songs? promising? ABOY got potential to be one of their best rock songs?

Well Bono's voice sounded totally dreadful, and that rendition of Original of the Species was less than inspiring. It should be much better in the album version though. I do like City of Blinding lights alot more than what I can gather from OOTS.

I'm starting to think Bono has no chance of holding a strong voice on the tour. It's going to be a real shame, looks like I missed the best years. Ahh well, that's what time does.

Hey not to be thankful for all the remarks but I initially got the mp3's from Gorman. So Gorman, thanks man for hosting the mp3's. I've cleaned them up a bit and edited earlier portions of the mp3 to have ONLY the song.

If you guys and gals want to hear what is before the song, I believe Gorman still has his links up. Mostly its Bono making jokes and wise cracks.

artdirector

I think Bono will be fine. He isn't in touring form yet. Give the guy some time to rehearse and his voice will be ready to go.

OOTS is a beautiful song. It nearly brought a tear to my ear during the chorus. I can't wait to hear the studio version w/ the full band.

i think his voice sounds awesome here on both songs, and i agree with the "aboy" rattle and hum comment. it reminds me of when love comes to town, especially the part that he sort of screams at the end "i'm alive, i'm being born..." sounds really cool.

I have a better appreciation on aboy. At first listen I didn't really like this song.
its growing on me.

Back
Top Bottom