From AliEnvy: Mp3 of McPhisto's call to ZooTV at ITH 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy shit!! I love Bono!! I know I'm married and all but regardless, quite brilliant!!!

"I even think they got him wearin' penny loafers. Despite all that shit, all the highbrows at the party, big house, the stupid clothes, he's still a rude-lookin' motherfucker. I'd watch that 'Irish boy' and I'd want to be him so bad. Bono looks good. I'm no fag, but Bono is good-lookin'. He is fuckin' prettier than most women. I always said if I ever had to fuck a guy... I mean had too 'cause my life depended on it... I'd fuck Bono.

(sorry all, had to ad lib one of my favorite movie scripts).

Yes, True Romance. My favorite movie. But when I first saw it and heard those lines, I only could think of Bono when I heard Elvis. Weird though b/c Bono has always had some fascination with Elvis.

anyone else screaming to press 9 and save the message?!!?!?

and yes the the line
"there was something I meant to do today and.... I think it was you"
is quite good

but I do have a soft spot for Macphisto:drool:

thank you for sharing!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you for sharing this!!!!

As much as I :love: :macdevil: .....

I think I will put sleepy Bono on repeat forever. :shifty: :combust:

Hahahaha well it's fun to think of it that way but he was thinking of inTO the Heart and recording the onstage phone message for the ZooTV show lol

And to sing Into the Heart as MacPhisto...absolutely f**king brilliant...Bono has always been fan-friendly, but this was WAY above and beyond the call of duty and even though it was for the ITH audience, it was by extension for all U2 fans which is why it's being shared. :yes:

An incredibly generous gesture for which I am eternally grateful :heart:

Shit shit shit - my head is GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!
Sleepy, just-woke-up Bono :drool: :faint:....... O, the places that takes my mind to. :evil: :censored:
And MacPhisto was delicious, too!! :macdevil: :up:

Back
Top Bottom