Foxxern..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Elvis:
You were hot in vegas... you should be able to set this a blaze pretty easily, no?

Oh dear... hee hee. Stop Elvis, you're making me blush.
newangel.gif

You going to protect me?

Well... I am pretty tough, but I don't come cheap. And to kick one of my girls' ass... hmmm that's a tough call. Sicy's pretty cool. I'll have to get back to you on that one.
wink.gif

I need an olive for my martini, anyone here have one?

I have an olive for ya, Elvis.

Thank ya very much.
Thank ya very much.

smile.gif

Shame we didn't get to speak much in Vegas -
we could've possibly been drinkin buddies like me, Sicy and PopWhore were.
wink.gif

Wow. To say I'm shocked would be an understatement. I would like to express my deepest regret at the loss of those flaming folders. However, I believe it may be time to usher in a new era of Interference.

Now then, on with the party.
smile.gif

P.S. Anyone know why I'm still up at 3:38 AM? Cause I sure don't.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Angel:
Hey Elvis... where is my special status *ahem* that we discussed in Vegas?
wink.gif

Elvis was promising a lot at the Hard Rock (special status for everyone there, I think!). Obviously we did not buy him enough drinks....or, um, too many.

Foxxern... I hadn't been to this forum for only a month. When I come back, I find you've had something to do with the flaming folders being moved from 15 to 30. What happened? No new Interference... I was finally figuring out the old one... as if that could ever happen.

I'm just passing innocently through...thank god I already had my status by the time Vegas rolled around!
biggrin.gif

<---loves her statuses
wink.gif

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

Back
Top Bottom