Forum Veterans! Sign in Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i just got my new name today.

june baby!!!

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

see

------------------
bonoman

Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

hullo!
biggrin.gif

*still cant believe he was registered b4 mib*

Not only am I a veteran but I'm also the starter of the longest running thread in the
forum (seen you there,Melon !
wink.gif
) I feel very
cool !
biggrin.gif

Wonder if this password even works anymore, hehehe...

Cant remember when I actually registered. Guess I'll know in a sec if this works.

smile.gif

Mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And when you might think you're gonna cry, you will be all right, step out tonight!!!!!

Sorry, blaring me some Oasis!

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

Aug 2000! Not too old to rock'n'roll, though!
wink.gif

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

I'm a veteran too.. I mostly lurk around here so I don't really have a alot of posts even tho I've been here a while.

veteran here... but i'm mostly a lurker
smile.gif

------------------
The more you take the less you feel
The less you know the more you believe
The more you have the more it takes today

ill end anyone who doesnt know who my original name was, so dont look at this date, look at my original one. if anyone even dares to say otherwise ill cut their kids in half.

------------------
-deathbear

U2LA, 8/2000 veteran checking in. Yeah, to me veterans are people that were here when the u2.com mp3 clips were figured out by Riversteed. You all remember that?? Those were the days. Yeah Im a nostalgic guy. Oh and hell yeah, if you know who Zoomerang96 is that indicates youve been here awhile, LOL!!!

Currenlty I dont have high speed internet access cuz I moved so I only checkin once a day or every other day. Not that much going on in U2dom I see...

i agree completly with u2la. seriously, if you were around when those clips were around, and hek, even if you just happen to know who riversteed is, or was... then your a vet.

newbies suck. i was never a newbie, not even at the beginning...

wait...

*coughs

sorry, that wasnt nice. sorry for coughing that is...hhahhahhaha

------------------
-deathbear

Those WERE the days, U2LA. The excitement was easily tangible around then. And then of course the fond memories of those who chose to abstain from any sound clips and those of us who dirtied ourselves by listening to every snippet available...
biggrin.gif

still here...mostly lurking..actually, I don't have time to read this board very much these days.

Speaking of Riversteed, where is he now? The last time I "saw" him was in chat, but that was ages ago...he was in CA, but he said he was coming back to the great state of NH. I wonder what happened.

It's been ages since I've been in chat...I should go there one of these days.......

------------------
All is quiet on New Year's Day
Think I'll try and impress my mates
So I jumped into the lake
I won't do that again
Here we go again - A

IM me at popkidu2

Hello,

------------------
I can`t change the world but i can
change the world in me.

Read you, Rono.

Originally posted by bonoman:
well i just got my new name today.

june baby!!!

And who do you think approved that account?

smile.gif

(I'm still waiting for the apartment DSL service, but if/when/once it arrives, I'll be back on a more frequent basis.)

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

Back
Top Bottom