for uk fans check out Jonathan ross next friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
Just read the tv times for next week and U2 are appearing on the Jonathan Ross show on Friday night so get your videos ready!!!:wink:

Ahh come on, he's hilarious, no other interviewer has the balls to ask the questions Mr. Ross does.
He's not afraid to make a fool of himself either, one of the best shows of it's kind.
I just hope he gets to interview U2, and that they're not just playing live.

dammit
not the slimmest chance in hrll of getting tickets - i cant even get contact details for the site itself!

Matt Lucas and David Walliams of Little Britain fame are due to appear on the same show as U2. Wonder if the U2 guys have seen their genius take on Bono and The Edge on Rock Profile!

YES YES YES I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!! I HAVE WAITED AGES TO SEE BONO ON EITHER J ROSS OR PARKY AND I TOO HOPE THEY ARE TALKING AND NOT JUST PLAYING THE SONGS, OTHERWISE WHAT A BUMMER AFTER ALL THIS TIME! :sad: I'D LOVE TO SEE MD PLAYED. :D

just checked sky digital listing, seems he will chat with them and they will play 2 songs from the new album

BUMPITY BUMP!!!

:up: :yes: :drool: :hyper: :combust:

I'm going out tonight but will be setting the VCR and my pc to record it. There's always the repeat though if it screws up ;)

I will sort out video first thing tomorrow when I get up if someone doesn't do it first :)

I think someone @ u2preservation said they're going to record to a standalone DVD recorder :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom