For those of you who were mad at Hammish, you can be mad at the Edge also......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Talking to Edge you get the sense he is taking in every last piece of data in the moment. On this film he was really focussed on the editing actually, and we had many conversations about the cut. Edge liked the line cut from the first night - a very gut response to what was going on onstage – and he wanted to use large chunks of it for its’ energy. It surprised me that the scientist guy would say this but it was the rock’n’roll guitarist who loved the energy and spirit of it.

I like the video but many of us were blaming Hammish for the editing of the video. While this is his style, the band would not have let the DVD come out this way if this isn't what they wanted. The band has their opinion on everything they put out...

Yeah, the band ok'ed it. Bad on their part because the editing was absolute rubbish on that DVD.

bono_man2002 said:
Be honest now....if we should be blaming anyone its the couple the sat in section 103 row A seats 12 & 13

But I want to blame the manager of the nearest McDonald's! :mad:

Axver said:

But I want to blame the manager of the nearest McDonald's! :mad:

Argeed.

Go in and complain that there wasnt enough Vanilla in your Vanilla milkshake at your Local McDonalds and thats why the Chicago DVD sucks! :wink:

But seriously, Like it or dislike it.....GET OVER IT!

spoken by bono_man2002 labour party, canberra.

Back
Top Bottom