For those not visiting Pleba...Bono got his hair cut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Bono's long hair, but this looks really good! :up:

Pop Bono... :drool: maybe new haircut = new direction for next album? :wink:

:up:

I'd say one out of 4, though.
Maybe he'll go au naturel and give up the hair dye too.
Wonder how people would react to grey Bono...

Definitely a :up:. He looks younger with the shorter hair. For some reason, the long stuff made him look like an old guy trying too hard...

Looks really good, younger than he's looked all tour despite the more obvious hair loss.

Still, when the stubble doesn't match the hair, it stops being sexy.

Woop-dee-doo. :|

Next time I cut my hair, can someone make a thread about it too?

This is slightly more interesting than Adam's house renovations and marriage plans.
I hear Larry is planning to visit the dentist. Can't wait for that one.

And don't be a wet blanket, Axver :wink:

Canadiens1160 said:
This is slightly more interesting than Adam's house renovations and marriage plans.
I hear Larry is planning to visit the dentist. Can't wait for that one.

And don't be a wet blanket, Axver :wink:

Just so you know, I'm really excited about Edge having his next glass of water.

You do relise...

This is only to con Australian fans into thinking that Wow Bono's hair is still short, it feels like 8 years since they've been here...but it looks like only 4 weeks!

or something..........:reject:

there's no need to poke fun at her for making this thread, maybe some people might find this more interesting than many of the threads in this part of the forum :shrug:

I just looked at the pics, he looks good :up:

MrsSpringsteen said:
there's no need to poke fun at her for making this thread, maybe some people might find this more interesting than many of the threads in this part of the forum :shrug:
Well, it's better than another 'Haii guyz I like _________ ! Isn't it a great album/song?"

Always thought POP-era Bono was underrated. I think he looks 10x better, instead of some pushing-50 rock star trying to hold on to the longhair days.

He still looked the coolest in the Save the Children video. Let that stubble flow, light a cigarillo!

perhaps this does bode well for the new album, and maybe the band is feeling kinder towards POP again. The red-headed stepchild reclaimed...

BrownEyedBoy said:
I don´t like it. He looks like an old guy. Not cool. :eyebrow:

and
bonogoofysmilepennysilvaniauni.jpg

doesn't look like an old guy?

at least he doesn't look as much like a hobo now.

Bono was in my dream the other night, and he had hair like that. Nice to know that any psychic powers my dreams can offer me are used to predict the hair of rockstars.

Bonochick said:
Bono was in my dream the other night, and he had hair like that. Nice to know that any psychic powers my dreams can offer me are used to predict the hair of rockstars.

now all you've got to do is dream he stops dying his hair that color.

MMm a little question , are you sure that this is the right place to post this ? not trying to be a ass or something like but , as far as I know EYIW is supposed to be a place about music , not necessarily bono's visual.

Back
Top Bottom