For those not visiting Pleba...Bono got his hair cut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shart1780 said:
I wonder if he trimmed his pubes.

Yeah I was just about to post that question....what about dyeing them as well. I was also expecting to see a long line of :drool: :drool: :drool: whilst quoting your post by the female members but they have disapointed me!:wink:

kellyahern said:

I believe the last count was:

Haircut thread: 16 pages

Engagement thread: 8

:shrug: :lol:
Well, we all expected Adam to pop the question sooner or later.

AtomicPop!Bono came out of NOWHERE, and is thus more shocking.

But both threads have caused a "It's Larry's turn now" reaction :wink:

I said it last night in Pleba :shifty: and I'll say it again. This new hairstyle looks much much much much better! It's about fucking time Bono came to his senses and lost that fake mullet! :wink: Next step would be to lose those shades... he looked so natural on the Slane dvd, not a parody of his former self! And I do think this topic is relevant in EYKIW. After all band image has always been important in U2's career.

LMAO at Axver's comment... and thread! :lol:

Although I tend to like longer hair, I don't mind it.

I am creeped out if he colours his hair though (I don't follow the looks stuff closely enough to know, but that one photo someone posted earlier leads me to believe he does). Maybe I'm weird but I find a guy who can age gracefully to be very appealing. And to me part of aging gracefully doesn't include dying one's hair or comb-overs. :yikes:

I also think Bono would look better if he stopped with the stubble bit. Either have a beard or don't, but none of this stubble crap. In Bono's case I think clean shaven is best -- a beard just doesn't work for him.

And I know he's not going to, but LOSE the frickin' sunglasses! :mad: If he's out in strong sunlight, fine, but otherwise....

:yikes:

Christ! That sounds mighty Pleba-ish.... Not that I would know about that or anything..... :shifty:

No Indra, not at all! :wink:

I reckon the new look is cool, and Bono's lost that fake "helmet" hair thing he had going on.

Waaaaaaaayyyy too much product then. :no:

kellyahern said:

I believe the last count was:

Haircut thread: 16 pages

Engagement thread: 8

:shrug: :lol:

There's a simple explanation for this.

Haircut: popular, wanted by many.

Adam engaging another woman: not popular or wanted by the many Adam lovers who believed that one day, Adam would log onto PLEBA, see their love for him, and propose marriage via e-mail or PM.

:wink:

(If anyone needs a disclaimer on this post, that is a sure sign they are humourless.)

Zootlesque said:
I said it last night in Pleba :shifty: and I'll say it again. This new hairstyle looks much much much much better! It's about fucking time Bono came to his senses and lost that fake mullet! :wink: Next step would be to lose those shades... he looked so natural on the Slane dvd, not a parody of his former self! And I do think this topic is relevant in EYKIW. After all band image has always been important in U2's career.

LMAO at Axver's comment... and thread! :lol:

I do not believe Bono had a "fake mullet" during the Vertigo tour. I believe you better take another look and realize what a mullet is!:wink:

who gives a shit? :shrug: the title of the thread is plain enough, if you didn't want to know then you didn't have to open the thread.

Really? :shocked: but then some people around here would have nothing else to do if they couldn't open threads and make fun of people and make nasty comments and run around this place being thread/forum police. That is far more annoying to me than any thread about Bono's hair-maybe it is for others too, I don't know.

Devlin said:
I am werd. I want him to lose they dye. Completely silver Bono. Might be hot - hasn't hindered Sting any, looks-wise.
PopBono kicks yer ass. Even when it's post-Bomb.

What the hell is so wrong with looking your age? He's a very handsome soon-to-be 46 year old father, for chrissakes. He can't go around looking like a superstud forever. Better he age gracefully than try looking like a kid. I actually find him more appealing now than he was when he was younger.

I must agree with Devlin; and even if I don't like him getting older, he *is* getting older and I need to get over it. I need to let the man be and enjoy him for who he is. Shoot, I might even like it better!
He's still the warm, wise-cracking, a**-kicking singer and activist we all know and love. Even if he were in a wheelchair, as long as his mind and mouth were intact, he'd be dangerous.
And watch out for a speeding wheelchair on the sidewalk!

the long hair was great while he was younger but now he a little older the short hair looks real good.

As for the hair dye always found that creapy for a man to dye his hair.

The sunglasses if he took then off i personally wouldnt recognise him in the street

Back
Top Bottom