For those not visiting Pleba...Bono got his hair cut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kennerado said:
well this kills the bald rumours hehe.

Thats still a syrup interwoven with his real hair. But credit where credit is due.....Bono that is more like it m8!:wink:

u2kitten is gonna be devestated

fatbono.gif

Last edited:
RickFly said:
now its larry's turn to get a hair cut

agreed. my friend said he looked like a child molester when i took him to a concert last year.

bono's hair looks cool. long hair is out.

I am werd. I want him to lose they dye. Completely silver Bono. Might be hot - hasn't hindered Sting any, looks-wise.
PopBono kicks yer ass. Even when it's post-Bomb.

What the hell is so wrong with looking your age? He's a very handsome soon-to-be 46 year old father, for chrissakes. He can't go around looking like a superstud forever. Better he age gracefully than try looking like a kid. I actually find him more appealing now than he was when he was younger. Looked too much like jack Nicholson with hair.:p

ETA: Hell, even Larry isn't getting away with the Dorian Grey gig anymore. And I volunteer to shave that skinnyw help anytime! :spins clippers.: Grooooom da Lardence! Groom!

U2girl said:
1 out of 3, just let go of the stubble and the shades now...

btw we may see 2 for 3 (haircut/no stubble) but I have a feeling the shades are here to stay. It's become his mark, plus his eyes have undoubtedly adapted to the things; once you walk through life with minimal glare I'd think it'd be hard to go shadeless.

Cypress: Adam /always/ looked 55, dude. Seriously. It's about time the rest of him caught up with his face. You couldn't get Bono to look 55 until he turned 55.

Yes! Finally... Thank god. I still like the Beautiful Day cut the best, but this is a major improvement over what he's had for the entire HTDAAB/tour/promo timespan thus far. This is far less embarrassing (i.e. see IWasBored's photo).

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
there's no need to poke fun at her for making this thread, maybe some people might find this more interesting than many of the threads in this part of the forum :shrug:

But isn't that what PLEBA's for, then?

:shrug:

Eh, :down: for me. I always have favored the Bono with longer hair. Not too big a fan of the "Pop" look. I hope he grows it out some more by tour time. I'll always like long-haired B a little more. :shrug: oh well, hopefully this doesn't mean anything at all besides him looking for a new look. :D I personally wouldn't want things to go the way they went the last time he chopped off his locks :uhoh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Is this what we are reduced to? Talking about someone's hair for eons...yea....I kinda like the new hairdo.....but I'm starting to get sick of all the hair talk....and plus...it's starting to make me giggle a bit

:reject:

i remember someone saying this before, but this is pretty much the topic of interest when they're not touring/there's no new album.

I'm surprised this is bigger news than Adam's engagement. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom