For those not visiting Pleba...Bono got his hair cut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:

why does he remind me of a pirate in this pic? :lol:

pirate? :drool: YARRR, pirates are awesome! (and hot). The Edge is a pirate fo' sho', and I guess Bono can be one too since he's so hot, plus he steals boats.

Interference needs a pirate smiley.

if any of ya miss Bono's long locks, or wanna know how he would look with long hair tied back, here is what to do.

get the Chicago DVD and go to the Love and Peace song. as SOON as you see Bono raise his hand to do peace sign after singing 'where is the love'......look at the back of him.

the way one of the lights hits back of his jacket, at the collar, and the way his hair is slicked back, they look connected, so if you really let your imagination go, it looks like he has long hair tied back with a scrunchie.

I saw it, maybe you will too, :D:D:D:wink:

Bonofire said:

Gabrielvox, I wouldn't change you look to copy him too fast. Knowing him he'll change again by the time the tour resumes, maybe a Ronald McDonald 'do? :lmao:

HA! That would be funny!!

Naw, I wont, it took long enough to grow my hair back..

I dont think he'll keep it like that, he'll likely let it grow back over the summer - this is his summer cut, he'll be back with longer hair Im sure..

But whats all this talk about him dyeing his hair? If anything, I would say this is his natural hair colour and the other times esp during concerts it is a dark brown dye job, which, with gel or pomade in it goes almost black. To my recollection his natural hair color is lighter brown with red highlights (like..oh, me! lol)

could be wrong, of course...

ps - what if Bono had a bout of alopecia at one point? It is conceivable...I had it once and my hair looked just like that pic someone posted up of the back of his head :shrug:

Lancemc - GREAT shot, thats one of his best pictures ever I think! :)

back to lurkdom :wink:

Who knows, maybe that is his real hair color? He is Irish? lol, No, but I think he looks beautiful anyway he does it. (not that Im bias or anything) : )

I love his new 'do! I think it looks sooooo much better than what he had going on during the Vertigo tour. Don't get me wrong, I loved his long hair during JT but, he can't pull that look off again. He's too old for it.

He looks great now.

Back
Top Bottom