FOR THE UK,SPOOF ON U2 TONIGHT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
At 11.25 on BBC2 a programme called Rock Profiles with Jamie Theakston, its meant to be a pisstake, like where does Edge buy his hats and who Bono has been phoning! I saw one the other week about Take That and was pretty funny! Normally the programme includes real clips of the band's videos too!
I'm sure some of their traits will be exaggerated but we can handle that can't we?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 10-07-2001).]

Hell yeah! The more U2 pisstakes the better!
biggrin.gif

Here in Ireland there is always one about, a bunch of guys who rip the piss outta famous people here do a great one on U2.

Looking forward to it, but will it be the whole programme? jamie Theakson can be an annoying little prick though, hope it works.

Thanks for the tip
smile.gif

That sounds great!! Too bad I can't see it here...

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

Lol, it was funny! Well, Bono is from "windsor" and Edge and him kept fighting, Edge saying maybe Bono would finally disappear up his own arse, and Bono trying to get Edge to take off his hat and "show us your hair Edge!!" He finally did, and it had another little hat underneath
biggrin.gif

And they showed video clips, with pop up video style info, on discotheque-

"the band got so carried away with dressing up as the Village People that they all went and had sex with men afterwards"
LMAO!
biggrin.gif

Ah I thought it was funny anyway, really stupid, but George Doors and that other guy are gas!

Back
Top Bottom