For my friends who celebrate in the music of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You forgot one.

sicydiamond.jpg

Nice! That video makes me wish I was seeing them live again and standing in anticipation in the GA section with my interlander friends! :sad: :heart:

:love: Scarlet :love:

Here's the story as I remember it-Snopes.Com veracity:

We were getting chummy at Las Vegas in the G.A line. We had chatted a whole bunch of times online viz AIM, before hand about this show and meeting up in real life etc.. I even phoned Sicy to wake her up as she was late to security lining us up-we were that good of friends back then.

She was on the last legs of a relationship with her bf who was in Vegas at the time, and he didn't want to attend to the U2 show. I did meet him briefly and he seemed like a great guy.

I was flirting with a bunch of girls that day, and had made a few innoculus, flippant comments about both guys and gals along with Sicy doing the same thing, all in fun-people watching kind of stuff. It was 2 U2 fans exchanging meaningless banter with eachother- trying to pass time in a GA line.

At the time we were posing for that picture, it was rumored a bit that Sicy and I were friendly, I asked her to make a "real sh*tty face" for this particular picture we were taking-to cause even more sensational silly Interland gossip, and she obliged.

Later a few fans asked what I thought about Sicy and I didn't give her the ringing endorsement that she thought I should have.

She's hated me ever since, even though I apologized profusely and regret what an ass I was on that day, and all during that time period of my life -when I was freshly divorced and still bitter.

I've since changed my ways, yes I was even a bigger clod then then I am now if you can believe that.

And that's the true story behind that picture.

Diamond

Last edited:
:lol: You haven't changed. You're still the same clod, you just pretend that you're not.

Your 'true' story is not 100% correct, but I'm not going to argue with you about it nor discuss things such as this on a public forum. I suggest you do the same. Stick to your topic, and continue to let everyone believe that Bono invited you onstage with him. :up:

Back
Top Bottom