FOR ACHTUNG BEBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hey, I got your message last night at the hotel!.....I worked on my voice mail through the hotel and you can call me on me on my cell phone (the number is in the voice mail.) I work long hours (avg. 15 or 16) so I get in around midnight every day. Please call me so we can make arrangements for Heaven and Hell.

[This message has been edited by Swan269 (edited 01-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Swan269 (edited 01-31-2002).]

I know that I don't know you or anything, but do you really think that it is a good idea to give your number out over the net????

You are much braver then me!!!

When guys on the Internet would piss me off and ask for my number, I would give them the number for the time and temperature in a nearby town.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

hiya! I'm just getting in, and it's 2 am, so incase you're sleeping I'm going to try and call back tomorrow night, sometime after midnight ofcourse
smile.gif

Tomorrow is senior skip day at my school (organized twice a year by the students... always a pleasure) however I also work tomorrow, and should be getting off at the same time as you (not nearly as many hours, though)
wink.gif

btw I finally got in touch with my brother, tomorrow he's requesting off of work for Sunday, so the plans are rolling along...

please call me at anytime even if you wake me up so that we can make arrangements. it is fine.....i was up until 4am last night.

Back
Top Bottom