FOLLOWER- Walk On Clip?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
hmmm, OzAurora...I don?t think it?s that good, you know...

I mean who wants to see four talented, hot, gorgeous and dead sexy Irishmen hanging around in a convertible old car, in one of the most beautiful sceneries ever created by God, playing some football and having fun on the beach, performing passionately for their loyal and crazy fans from an obscure 3rd world country full of beauty but also with a lot of social injustice? I think that, maybe, nobody.

I?m kidding dear. I love it, of course, it means a lot to us, Brazilian fans. Glad you liked girls. I hope you fans from US get it on your TV soon. Thanks for remembering about me.
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 10-31-2001).]

I was just wondering Follower if you have seen this clip??- it is shot in Rio De Janerio- now I know you are from Brazil, not sure if you live in Rio, but anyway it is a very nic clip of the guys frolicking about in Rio
smile.gif

Wow, I like that version so much better than the one they played in the US!

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Totally Crzy..

* is jealous wants it on tape so I can drool over it everyday.

icon26.gif

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

For those who might be interested, the Walk On video, Rio version, is from now on avaiable for download at www.u2.com
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Wrong info guys, sorry, the video is there at u2.com but there is no link to download it. Somebody posted the news on a local list, but I still hadn?t checked it when I posted here.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom