Fly Even Better Than The Mysterious Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
40883puzz.jpg

:drool: x infinity

Oh... please somebody build a time machine so we could all go back to 1991/92 when these singles were released... they used to make such gorgeously artistic covers back then...

:heart:

Last edited:
What would i give for beeing 10 years older just to be 15 in that time!!!
Almost everything(except my d1ck)

Yes, AB had some of the best artwork...hands down.

I remember being 16 and AB was the first album I ever bought at a midnight sale...snuck out of the house:shh:

I made a collage full door size collage of U2 art work on my bedroom door with cut outs from magazines, the CD long boxes(remember those?), and various things and the AB singles making the car was the centerpiece...my mom still has it somewhere in storage. She says it use to freak her out, especially the pic of Bono in front of the naked woman with sunglasses, but now looks back with admiration.:love:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Yes, AB had some of the best artwork...hands down.

I remember being 16 and AB was the first album I ever bought at a midnight sale...snuck out of the house:shh:

I made a collage full door size collage of U2 art work on my bedroom door with cut outs from magazines, the CD long boxes(remember those?), and various things and the AB singles making the car was the centerpiece...my mom still has it somewhere in storage. She says it use to freak her out, especially the pic of Bono in front of the naked woman with sunglasses, but now looks back with admiration.:love:

I wish I'd been that big a fan in 92. :sad: At the time I only knew them from the music videos. It was not until 97 that I actually purchased AB and became a much bigger fan. All the more reason why I wanna go back to when I was 13 again.

Timothius... keep building that machine. :hyper: You can do it! Oh... and let me know if you need a hand... I'll be over here. :whistle:

I wish I were old enough to even go out and buy their cd, and then admire at all their art. I was... *counts fingers.. * 2 years old! :madspit:

I think a time machine must be built.. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom