First U2 Item Bought? Ticket? Cassettes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First thing I had was All That You Can't Leave Behind, but first thing I actually purchased with my own money would have been tickets to Vertigo Tour 10.11.06 :drool: ...and since then have thrown enormous amounts of money in U2's direction for various albums, posters, vinyls records and DVDs ...

I bought the Best of 1990-2000 cos I thought I should have a bit of U2 in my collection. Things really snowballed from there.

I think it was the cassette of The Unforgettable Fire after my cousins from the "big city" had played the tape for me on one of their visits.

Thanks, Melissa and Stacey!

The Best Of 1980-1990

And the only reason I bought was because I thought Mysterious Ways was on it, :D I had no idea what the name of the song was, but I listened to the CD at the shop and thought that "All I Want Is You", of all songs, sounded like "Mysterious Ways".

my parents had a few u2 albums: the best of 1980-1900, all that you cant leave behind

the first u2 thing i bought was achthung baby and i never was the same again
i remember listening to it really loud and the opening riff of zoo station and the build up just blew me away and i couldnt believe it was u2 because i grew up with those other 2 albums

Back
Top Bottom