First U2 Concert for me tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
U2 has been my favorite band since 1993, and tonight is the first U2 concert I'm going to have the priviledge of experiencing. Needless to say I'm so excited it's rediculous!

Have a blast!

Don't drink too much
wink.gif

Sing your brains out.

Enjoy!

------------------
I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me.

Yo!

You are going to your first U2 gig tonight?

Wow, have a fab time and hope you will love it!

its always cool to read of someone getting excited about seeing U2 for the first time rather than someone who had been to see U2 too many times (no offence to you all fanatics!). I mean I went to 3 shows this year and I have only met one guy who has never been to a concert in his life till he saw U2 in Earls Court. Happy to report that he was blown away by the concert......
biggrin.gif

hope you will tell us of your experience here when you come back......

dougal

I'm sure I will have hte time of my life! Holy crap I'm excited! I need to go to the gym and get rid of some pre-show energy from being so excited!

U 2? I thought I was alone in this forum to be a U2 virgin...

I've been a fan since 94/95 during U2's sabbatical...

I'm going to my first U2 concert this Tuesday...

Have a blast!!!

------------------
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on." - Stairway to Heaven, Zoso: Led Zeppelin

[This message has been edited by theSoulfulMofo (edited 11-09-2001).]

There's nothing like your 1st U2 show! You finally get to see what all the hype is about.

------------------
Schabow

Originally posted by u2popmofo:
U2 has been my favorite band since 1993, and tonight is the first U2 concert I'm going to have the priviledge of experiencing. Needless to say I'm so excited it's rediculous!

I lost my u2 virginity a few weeks ago in Baltimore, and it was incredible. I had really high expectations, but I was still totally blown away. The show was spectacular and you meet so many great people. Like shygirl says, it's a religious experience! Have fun!

Originally posted by u2popmofo:

So, how'd you like it?

You picked a good show to start with.
biggrin.gif

Exciting stuff popmofo..."the first time"....very cool indeed. I hope you had fun musiclover. I look forward to your reaction and review.

Back
Top Bottom