Finally we have an album: SONGS OF INNOCENCE!! DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cedarwood Road just came on and rocked my balls right off on to the floor.
Holy f**k.
Edge is on fire.

U2 is punk again, guys. Fuck if they're relevant, popular, whatever. They're fucking badass

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

41LXqW9bw4L.jpg

:lol:
:applaud:

Im in the uk

If anyones having problems with it saying youve already purchased it but you cant find it.

Log out your itunes then search u2, click the the album ,then the free tab you will have to log back in and it will start to download

The store says the album is purchased but it's not showing up anywhere. Any guesses on what I need to do?

Ha. Just saw your post. Thanks!!!

I'm not loving the production, I would love to be able to hear what each of these tracks sounded like in the hands of their individual producers. I'm looking forward to hearing them live at the very least, despite their constant tinkering their work almost never comes together fully on record, at least it hasn't in the past 21 years.

Also thematically and sound wise Invisible is prefect for this, why did they leave it out? Don't get me wrong I'm glad we get 11 tracks we hadn't heard before but it's a shame to leave it orphan given the trappings.

Still though :hyper::hyper::hyper:

U2 is punk again, guys. Fuck if they're relevant, popular, whatever. They're fucking badass

This.

I don't care if this album goes straight to number one or not - I think it kicks ass, and I'll have it on permanent repeat for the foreseeable future, I think.

Cedarwood Road is going to be a good song for the gym :lol:

The store says the album is purchased but it's not showing up anywhere. Any guesses on what I need to do?

Close and re-open Itunes. Then click on View and see if there's an option that says "Show Music in the Cloud". That seemed to work for me.

I can see why they needed a single - the songs seem great to me, but nothing stands out as a kind of epic, stand-alone, radio song. I hope they aren't discouraged because of that.

So for those of us who have no fucking access to iTunes right now, where can we hear this?

amazing....! beautiful day

Just downloaded it, guys I like the song. this is a happy day. new iphone and new U2 album for free...

i find classic sounds of U2 in these songs.:applaud:

go to "recently purchased", should be right there, on your itunes. then i hit download and it did.
it took a while for that to show up on mine, so open and close iTunes a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom