Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
Patience is a virtue, and it's finally here. Not without a lot of trouble either. She was finally able to upload the video today, but my internet was so unstable (due to bad weather) that I couldn't even stay connected long enough to download it. Fortunately a third party was able to download it and rip the audio, which I was able to get and reupload for you all:

*Link Removed
See post #95

However, even the uploading brought problems, as I originally tried to use YSI but it crapped out on me and gave me this:

failboatgl5.gif

And all of your base are belong to us.

But who cares about that! THE SONG! WE CARE ABOUT THE SONG!

I've only listened to it a couple of times, but so far my impression is that I like it :) It's typically U2, but very pretty and just a bit groovy. It's certainly making me salivate for the coming album!

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality was quite bad but it was to be expected, forever grateful though.

Song wise it took me to places i have never visited with u2 before, if that makes sense.

Thanks for this! With headphones on I could surprisingly make out quite a bit of the song. From what I can tell it is a departure from the last two albums and it kind of reminded me of what was happening in WITS. Need a louder listen obviously. Bloody cars though eh?!

Thanks!
Sounds intressting, its hard to realy describe the music, but Bonos voice sounds in topform, clean and he holds the notes long :drool:

i think this is no line on the horizon... i can hear "no line"...

first thing that pops into my head is that it sounds dirgy, a bit Jane's Addiction if that makes any sense... Like it!

For all us unfortunate working souls with no headphones or fascist internet policies, can someone attempt to describe the thing? Does it have guitars, keyboards, piano, is it slow, fast, happy, sad, cheesy, non-cheesy?

i know this is the first few minutes of listening but Bono sounds really strong. this could be a real Bono album I reckon... esp. listening to what Danny and Brian have said...

Back
Top Bottom