Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can't make out a thing, sorry. got some top notch headphones too.
cant hear a little bit of bono wailing away though, sounded good from what i did make out.

yeah it is very hard to make out but be patient, try listening very carefully to it at least 2 more times, things begin to sound clearer after repeated listening

Wow I sure wish I could hear what you guys are all hearing, sounds like it must be great! Unfortunately I can't hear much of anything, 'cept cars and junk. Thanks for the excitement tho! :hyper: :wink:

Wow I sure wish I could hear what you guys are all hearing, sounds like it must be great! Unfortunately I can't hear much of anything, 'cept cars and junk. Thanks for the excitement tho! :hyper: :wink:

bonocomet...please send it my way. Much thanks!

It's sending now... let me know if you receive it ok though because I'm having some email issues right now. :grumpy:

ah ok looks like you'll get it twice then :wink:

If there were any way of knowing who still needs it and who doesn't, I'd be happy to send some links. I'll be up for a few more hours, so let me know, I'll check in every once in a while. :)

I would really like to have it!

stsga007@hotmail.com

T

Sent.

Edit - uh, no it isn't, I got this message back:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

stsga007@hotmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: Gmail tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain.

:huh:

Edited again: resent, looks like it went through this time.

Back
Top Bottom