Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can send you a link to all Beach Clips as well... give me a bit. I think I already have most of them in my save file but I'll check on it.

EDIT: Ok Looks like they are all still there under Beach clips. Here's the link:

http://save file.com/projects/1083272
(no official material included in this link, including none of the new clips, so this link should be ok here I think.)

Since I can't edit this post anymore I'm going to remove all Beach clips from this Save File. If anyone still wants them let me know and I can email you the new link. Sorry Mods! :reject:

Hmmm, I listened to both mp3s, and I could barely hear Bono's voice &/or Edge's guitar playing on them (and there are 40 pages in this thread already....? lol). Maybe you guys have better hearing than mine.....:grumpy:

sent :)

I'm off for awhile now, hopefully someone will pick it up from here. :wave:

(and I heard next to nothing at first listen too, but the more you listen you start being able to focus on the music more and you can hear more... kinda weird I know but it worked!)

Thank you bonocomet! For the files and your patience (with the wrong email adress).

The tweaked version is easier to hear. It's amazing that even though you can't hear the details, the passion comes through, bono losing himself and Edge's wild guitar sounds. I'm beginning to understand what Daniel Lanois meant in the latest interviews when he talked about the new album.

These are exciting times :)

Back
Top Bottom