Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's tempting, but this time around I've vowed not to listen to any previews...and to not look at any setlists when they start to tour. Thanks for offering it though :wink:

I just hope I can keep my promise to myself...it's so easy to get sucked in.

mikaelmi, bakedpony,fullautoreverse, bazza, Sken, gas panic, edurban:
The clip is on it's way to you soon. I gotta go after that though, sorry!
Edit: Sent to the people above.

I'll need you e-mail addy I think, Wayne.

It's tempting, but this time around I've vowed not to listen to any previews...and to not look at any setlists when they start to tour. Thanks for offering it though :wink:

After the quality of this one, I'm thinking about doing the same.

After the quality of this one, I'm thinking about doing the same.

Yea, I couldn't really make anything out. I don't know how some people are able to discuss choruses/bridges/verses etc. All I heard was some distant bono wailing and guitar every now and then.

Yea, I couldn't really make anything out. I don't know how some people are able to discuss choruses/bridges/verses etc. All I heard was some distant bono wailing and guitar every now and then.

Agreed, there is no way to discern much of anything about what the new album will be like based on this clip.

I felt the same way but it really doesnt spoil any surprises, somehow

just go to u2exit if you want to hear the clean version, stop all the downloadin

I'm going to send the first 2 versions to everyone who recently asked as well. Expect them in a few...

Edit: Ok all sent to everyone who wanted the original 2 versions, including waynetravis. :)

please anyone!!! send send send!

jonseidman@hotmail.com

i am also desperate for the Beach Clips.

THANKS
JON

I can send you a link to all Beach Clips as well... give me a bit. I think I already have most of them in my save file but I'll check on it.

EDIT: Ok Looks like they are all still there under Beach clips. Here's the link:

http://save file.com/projects/1083272
(no official material included in this link, including none of the new clips, so this link should be ok here I think.)

Back
Top Bottom