Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just logged in now, and was surprised the last page is suddenly 35 since I checked in last night. Back then it was 24...
Apparently something definately happened.. Now I read that there's an improved version flying about ?
I know I'm a little late but would somebody be willing to send me the cleaned up version also?

Many, many thanks!

renmar7174@yahoo.com

Everybody who got the link from me yesterday might want to know that I added the cleaned up U2DMfan clip to the collection.
Check that link again if you still don't have the newer file and got the e-mail from me before.

I see that Spunn hosts the file on u2exit as well.

I'd like to hear the cleaned up version, if it exists.

hillers (at) gmail.com

there's a BETTER version?

pepokiss@hotmail.com :pray:

I just logged in now, and was surprised the last page is suddenly 35 since I checked in last night. Back then it was 24...
Apparently something definately happened.. Now I read that there's an improved version flying about ?
I know I'm a little late but would somebody be willing to send me the cleaned up version also?

Many, many thanks!

renmar7174@yahoo.com

omg sorry i was late in but please can someone send me this?? the improoved version? anyone?

cotter92@gmail.com :pray:

Can someone please send it to me?
Reptile347@aol.com

Sent!

There's one person on the last page that did not list an email address, so obviously it was not sent to you, sorry!

i'm going to sleep now, but if anyone could send me the cleaned up version I'd appreciate it...hopefully be able to make out a little more...thanks again :)

junnydog3@aol.com

Thanks Spunn for sending me the link, but the U2 exit link doesn't work for me, I only get a page with strange codes and it doesn't download. I tried it several times. Does anyone else have the problem?

Can someone send me a different link for the cleaned version:

zypresse 28 at yahoo.de

It is all a bit hard to hear but judging from the faint noises in this song Bono is "on fire" and I think Edge will turn out to be a regular Rock and Roll star on this record :rockon:.

Thanks a lot for sending, now it worked!

I'm listening to it now, it's better than the original version, I can hear more of the vocals and the guitars. I like it!!!

Back
Top Bottom