Finally MTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
I forgot to mention MTV actually aired the making of the Vertigo video last night! It was great, some funny highlights. Check it out when it airs again!

Even though I don't have cable, I, for some reason, get MTV2. I was flicking through the channels last night and chanced upon the making of the video. I did miss the first five minutes because I was watching "The Swan" (shut up!) But I was thrilled to my underpants to finally see this. The guys looked great and I really love to see them in their more unguarded, silly moments. Liked the finished video, too.

How do you get MTV2 with no cable? :huh: My husband said he can get it at work with no cable, but I can't find it at home. Is there a trick to it?

U2Kitten said:
How do you get MTV2 with no cable? :huh: My husband said he can get it at work with no cable, but I can't find it at home. Is there a trick to it?

Um, I turn on the television? Honest, I really have no idea why I get it. I don't get any other cable stations, just MTV2. Maybe there is some weird glitch with one of my fellow tenants cable hook-up. My friend, Jackie, started getting free cable when the tenant next to her got cable tv.

Golightly Grrl said:

Um, I turn on the television? Honest, I really have no idea why I get it. I don't get any other cable stations, just MTV2. Maybe there is some weird glitch with one of my fellow tenants cable hook-up. My friend, Jackie, started getting free cable when the tenant next to her got cable tv.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

glg, I quickly glanced at your location to see if you were in Brooklyn [nyc]....I get it , too!!!

Not that I've seen too much on it I'm interested in, and other people want the TV for other shows. I should probably check thier website more often now with 'the boys' up & about. But i finally did see the silouetted U2/ipod commercial last week! :hyper:Hey, i was excited i don't have cable now {i miss it} At 7p they do rock vids, but I've been on the net around this time, this past week re the NYC /brooklyn u2 extravaganza, and other Inf stuff.

Here in Brooklyn about a year ago, i was either flipping the remote, or trying to get CBS [2] and hit the 2 twice. Lo & behold as i looked at the grainy picture, i slowly realized it was a music vid channel. I went up to the TV and saw the MTV2 logo.

U2 kit
hi :wave:

Gee i thot it was some weird signal thing that somehow transmuted itself into an air signal.

Last edited:
:wave: I'm in Brooklyn to and I get it every now and again. I had it during the U2 video marathon but it disconnected during Elevation. :sad: I still get it sometimes but I don't watch it much. I used to also get "The Box" another music video channel.

Last edited:
Siren said:
:wave: I'm in Brooklyn to and I get it every now and again. I had it during the U2 video marathon but it disconnected during Elevation. :sad: I still get it sometimes but I don't watch it much. I used to also get "The Box" another music video channel.

:hmm: I haven't turned it on that often in the past, but every rtime I have turned it on...early eve, mid afternoon or late night I've goten without a hitch.

I know i've seen the box, but i think it was when i had cable. Do you remeber what channel it was?

The u2 vid marathon- was that the one that aired last week or so? I didn't want o fight with one of my roomates for the tv.
Must go to MTV2 and see what's schedualed.

double :hmm: wasn't somethong on u2 supposed to be on MTV 2 tinght.....eeeehhh I probably missed it. But maybe i'll check the site before i leave the cafe.

You didn't post in the nyc/u2/truck/brooklyn concert thread..did you want to go but couldn't?

dazzledbylight said:

You didn't post in the nyc/u2/truck/brooklyn concert thread..did you want to go but couldn't?

I was home the whole day. I didn't even know they were in Brooklyn until I saw a news clip later that day! I missed out on a chance of a lifetime. :sad: :mad: :sad:
When I saw the clip it was about 3:50pm or so and I didn't think they would perform in Brooklyn. I gave up on going because it was too late. By the time I would have dolled up for Bono and hopped on the train the concert would have been over. I'm still angry and sad about it! I can't even read that thread without getting angry. :scream: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom