fellow aussies we get the 46664 concert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for those of you that have MTV Australia (lucky people)

TONIGHT!!!!
9.00pm 2003 World AIDS Day Concert Sp Shot in Cape Town, South Africa on November 29

10.00pm Staying Alive World AIDS Day Concert
Live music from the World AIDS Day Concert in Cape Town and Seattle. Join top international artists as they show their support for HIV/AIDS sufferers.

Thanks for doing the research on this BM2002, I may have missed it otherwise. I know what I'll be doing 7pm Saturday Dec13 ...so many great artists involved:applaud:
If only Queen could perform...it was the anniversary of Freddie's death the other day :sad: Maybe Zucchero will take his place.
It would seem logical to air Bono's interview with Oprah today. I have his previous interview with her on tape, I can copy it one day for you if you like.

woops..I didn't see Page 3
MTV tonight? I'm not sure if I know anyone with access to that**cass prays to TV gods..pllllease let him have access to that**

Thank you very much, Bono_man! I know what I'll be recording off MTV tonight ...

Kewl, thanks. I rang SBS this morning and the person who would know wasnt in their office - blah. Pleased that BonoMan found it and shared the info. Ta. I read somewhere that the broadcasts would be 90 minutes.

Now I just have to make sure I can avoid Xmas parties during that time. Sad really, that I would rather stay in and watch the tele. :huh:

Hmmm ... I think I've missed it. But honestly, I'm not too fussed because I would've only watched it for Bono and Edge, and been totally disinterested in anyone else. I'm just going to get the mp3s or maybe catch it on free-to-air. Anyhow, to watch it, I would've had to have hijacked the TV, and the excuse of "There's some bits with Bono and Edge" probably wouldn't have worked. Had it been a full U2 concert, on the other hand ...

they also cut the corrs preforming "breathless" out! :(
but oh well its going to be released on dvd! :)

Anastasia did a good job replacing freddy for queen, but bono could have done that job :)

Oh man, I totally forgot about it! I was out working on a Christmas display ... GRR.

Off topic, I noticed a post somewhere from a ME2U2 who is also from Perth, Western Australia but Im not able to search to find her/him nor can I pm. If you read this ME2U2 please contact me or post here or something. I would like to email with you. Ta.

Back
Top Bottom