FEEDBACK needed, U2 & Tool = Waking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
Hey All:

I know you all are music savvy people & have very strong opinions & i thought that this would the perfect place to to share this with you all. I already have shared this info with my Yahoo U2NYC crew....

NOW it's to the MASSES....Long story short i was at this music bar in the city..this guy was handed me CD & i asked him well who does your band get compared too? He said i really don't like to say because their legends in there own right...but people say we sound like a cross between U2 & Tool. JUst for that comment i had to listen to it...& i have to say what i heard so far they are PRETTY DAMN awesome...I enjoyed it!!!! THEY did an awesome cover of DMode It's No Good. Much better then DM (hehehe).

Well now i am looking to see what you all think...can you please take 5minutes & check out there website. They have a section where you can listen to there tunes..PLease do !!!! www.waking.tv

Also, if you enjoy, there music you can send for the CD & it's free !!!!

anyhow, just wanted to know what you thought...

Thanks MUCH..you guys ROCK
Starr

Wow, thanks for telling me about this. i listened to them and they do sound great. i don't think they sound much like U2, they sound more like Tool. Anyways, I'm sending for the cd
smile.gif
Thanks again!

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

I hear more Tool than U2, but they sound really good.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I thought the same as well, but i think one song maybe...it's called superstar....alittle u2ish...

thanks for the feedback because i wanted to see other people thoughts..since there pretty underground right now.

Do they sound anything like Jethro Tull? I hear Tool a lot and I often think they remind me of Tull. I voted for "Schism" second after U2 in the Aussie Hottest 100. I love that tricky little bass riff.

Good luck to your friend's band.

Cass: hmmm never thought of Tull....thanks so much for the feedback because i thought they sounded really good...I love there song Tilt & superstar...it is very worth the listening or getting the CD.

& lately there really hasn't been anything worth listening too besides our Favs

Back
Top Bottom