Favourite Zooropa Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon...my girlfriend gives me alot of grief over how much i love this song. She thinks it sounds like a Prince tune lol!

theedge111 said:
Lemon...my girlfriend gives me alot of grief over how much i love this song. She thinks it sounds like a Prince tune lol!

Hmmm, that's certainly no insult. Prince is a hell of a musician.

1. Dirty Day
2. Lemon
3. Zooropa
4. Some Days are Better Than Others
5. The First Time
6. Stay
7. Numb
8. The Wanderer
9. Daddy's Gonna Pay...
10. Babyface

djerdap said:

There are some dull songs in there(Babyface is BAD)

Babyface makes me cringe. It is one of the two U2 songs that are bad enough to make me do so, the other being Miami.

The Wanderer doesn't do much for me, but that's just because I would have preferred Bono singing. The rest of Zooropa gets a big thumbs up.

AAGGGHHHHH!!!! I CANT TAKE THE BABYFACE HATRED!! ITS ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVES!!!!

*listens to Babyface, feels better*:drool: :drool: :drool:

Zooropa. Absolute masterpiece. If U2 were to make a 12 track best of when they finish off. Zooropa should open the album because it encapsulates everyting that was great about the Achtung-Zooropa-ZooTV era.

Prince doing "Lemon"...now that could sound interesting, indeed. I'd be curious to hear that, too.

GibsonGirl said:
Babyface makes me cringe. It is one of the two U2 songs that are bad enough to make me do so, the other being Miami.

Haha, I like both those songs-the one that I'd pick for "cringe-worthy" (don't know if "cringe" is the right word for my pick, necessarily, but...) is "Some Days Are Better Than Others". That's my least favorite U2 song ever-I've just never really been able to get into it.

Originally posted by GibsonGirl
The Wanderer doesn't do much for me, but that's just because I would have preferred Bono singing.

Main reason I like "The Wanderer"-the lyrics. I think the lyrics in that song are amazing. And I personally like hearing Johnny on it, although it would've been cool to hear Bono sing the song, too. He could've done good things with that song.

Angela

1- Zooropa
2- Lemon (on my Top 5 U2 songs)
3- Stay
4- Dirty Day
5- The Wanderer
6- Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crash Car
7- Some Days are Better Than Others
8 - Numb
9- The First Time
10- Babyface

Back