Favourite Album Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace_Hero said:
Please elaborate. With the 'problem solving skills' comment, I was referring to the crypic titles I had given to the albums. It was a bit tounge in cheek because it is obviously no to hard to understand.

I was neither being nice nor being mean. :huh:

U2girl felt it was an unprovoked jab at her.

1. Joshua Tree
2. Achtung Baby
3. HTDAAB
4. ATYCLB
5. Pop
6. Rattle And Hum
7. The Unforgettable Fire
8. War
9. Boy
10. Zooropa
11. October

Last edited:
Great participation :cool:

The 1st, 2nd and 11th places are already defined but the rest is still a mess and many things can change. keep voting, when the topic starts going down, I'll post in another topic the final results

Sicy said:

U2girl felt it was an unprovoked jab at her.

Thank you for responding.

I had left the issue with U2girl in the past. It's pretty immature of her to still be dragging this up(behind my back, that solves nothing). But what I can I say, I don't control her.

If she would have the courage to speak up, I'd like to know what about my entire post she felt was a jab.

All I had done was randomly click quote because I couldn't be bothered scrolling to the bottom of the page. I could link you to a Football website I visit where the reply button is in every individual post, instead of the end of the page. Basically I am a victim of habit. My world certainly doesn't revolve around U2girl.

Enough from me on this. I apologise to everyone on U2girl's behalf for her taking this off topic(I can be contacted through email), we'd been going well until now.

Last edited:
1. Joshua Tree
2. Achtung Baby
3. Pop
4. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
5. All That You Can't Leave Behind
6. War
7. Zooropa
8. Rattle & Hum
9. Boy
10. Unforgettable Fire
11. October

I don't talk to you because I'm tired of your constant attacks. (this is no. 3, and the second time you called me a coward and as for being immature - you're the one that keeps dragging this on and on) Thank you for the comment in Pop haters thread too. Talk about talking behind someone's back...

Nice try, but I don't believe that you just happened to quote my post and add the "I have no preferences" bit. (which is funny because my top 3 albums come from different eras)

Last edited:
U2girl said:
I don't talk to you because I'm tired of your constant attacks. (this is no. 3, and the second time you called me a coward and as for being immature - you're the one that keeps dragging this on and on)

Nice try, but I don't believe that you just happened to quote my post and add the "I have no preferences" bit. (which is funny because my top 3 albums come from different eras)

I didn't call you immature and also I didn't call you a coward, I said 'if you have the courage'. And you do, good on you and thank you.

But please don't put words into my mouth.

I will also add the comment about Slovenians in the Pop thread is about my friend Zlatan who I play football with, who thinks Miami is rubbish.

The preferences comment had nothing to do with you, as I have eyes and can see myself your top three come from different eras. I am not stupid.

And even if it did have anything to do with you, how is it an attack?

Last edited:
"I didn't call you a coward, I said 'if you have the courage"

such a huge difference isn't it?

Please stop.

U2girl said:
"I didn't call you a coward, I said 'if you have the courage"

such a huge difference isn't it?

Please stop.

Yes it is a huge difference. I don't think you are a coward, but I didn't know if you were one either. I was asking a question and you proved you weren't. Well done! I will let this one pass because I understand it is likely another case of English being your second language and hence you make these syntax errors.

U2girl I am tired of your issues. I like you (I might think you are ignorant) but you are a good member of the board. You need to stop dragging things out.

Last edited:
1. AB
2. JT
3. ATYCLB
4. HTDAAB
5. Zooropa
6. TUF
7. war
8. boy
9. october
10. rattle and hum
11. Pop

Palace_Hero said:

It's pretty immature of her

If she would have the courage to speak up
also

"She insults fans, perhaps not so outwardly as others, but in a more cowardly implication"

Just so you see how your "sintax" excuse and the flat out lie "I didn't call you immature" doesn't work.

Last edited:
"I, as the supreme God of syntax, semantics, or lingustics, truly you may choose which I am, forgive you petty little ignorant child of utter foolishness...blah, blah, blah..."

"Stop hurting my feelings....blah, blah, blah...."

"I didn't call you a coward....blah, blah, blah"

"You called me a coward...blah, blah, blah...."

Oh wait, this is a thread about U2 albums...grow up

So....
1) Achtung Baby
2) Pop
3) Bomb
4)Boy
5) JT
6) UF
7) ATYCLB tie
7) Zooropa
9) October
10) Rattle and Hum
11) War

Numbers 3-9 go through constant stages of changes...I really haven't listened to Joshua Tree lately, and i know if i do it'll all change...honestly October could be a lot higher but i just feel like the album lets down after October

1. The Joshua Tree
2. All That You Can't Leave Behind
3. Achtung Baby
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. Zooropa
6. War
7. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
8. October
9. Boy
10. Pop
11. Rattle and Hum

1) Achtung Baby
2) Joshua Tree
3) All That You Can't Leave Behind
4) How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
5) War
6) Pop
7) Boy
8) Zooropa
9) October
10) the Unforgettable Fire
11) Rattle and Hum

1. Unforgettable Fire
2. Joshua Tree
3. Achtung Baby
4. War
5. Boy
6. ATYCLB
7. Zooropa
8. October
9. Pop (but Mofo and Please rank with some of their best)
10. HTDAAB (haven't come to terms with this one yet, but could likely move up into the 5-7 range in coming years)
11. Rattle and Hum

1. Achtung Baby
2. The Joshua Tree
3. All That You Can't Leave Behind :mad: Grrrrr!
4. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
5. Zooropa
6. Unforgettable Fire
7. POP
8. Boy
9. Rattle and Hum
10. War
11. October

U2girl said:

also

"She insults fans, perhaps not so outwardly as others, but in a more cowardly implication"

Just so you see how your "sintax" excuse and the flat out lie "I didn't call you immature" doesn't work.

Fair enough I ballsed up on the immature comment. It wasn't a lie, but an oversight. I hold my hands well up for that, my mistake. But I still haven't called you a coward. I said your implications were cowardly. That isn't calling you a coward; it is describing your actions as cowardly. And to ask if you had courage isn't calling you a coward.

By the way, please do not insult the intelligence of ALL here at Interference by reading the word 'syntax' and then proceeding to spell it 'sintax'. That is lazy.

U2girl it is obvious now that I am in an unfair argument with you now. You won’t let this rest and your poor grasp of English is creating problems between you and me that just don't exist.

I have on many occasions swallowed my pride and admitted when I was wrong, now it is your turn to end this. God knows I've tried. I can honestly see a punishment on the horizon for you if the authorities keep some level of consistency. Your trolling is far worse than anything boystupidboy did.

1. Achtung Baby
2. Pop
3. War
4. Boy
5. October
6. Zooropa
7. Rattle and Hum
8. Joshua Tree
9. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
10. All That You Can't Leave Behind
11. -
12. The Unforgettable Fire